See less

who is the best forex broker???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no best forex broker as one forex broker can not be best for all. To find one best, It depends of many factors.

Comment

• Hi Kobe136,

try contacting Steven over at Berndale Capital. His email is steven@berndalecapital.com or you should be able to call him directly on +61386099790. Probably best to email initially though to avoid the charge of calling to Australia.

Comment

• This topic is such an important issue because it contains a lot of facts that hide behind and questions untold. You always learn when you lose something and it is very sad that mostly you have to pay for those mistakes. Well so many pages to read and study. I hope I'll find some new tips or opportunities to discover new factors that I never thought if of before. Will subscribe

Comment

• choose a broker that depends on our comfort, we just need to trust with a broker. as well as any broker, but we are a bad trader, then we can not maximize trading.
          and select a broker that is easy when contacting support.
          and the broker that I take now has made me comfortable. please try to broker forexmart.

Comment

• aqibFXmart, what could you say about the broker spreads? Do they have a strong emphasis in your opinion or it is just a small trick, which is better not to pay attention? By the way, how do you feel about the reviews regarding the activities of a broker? Do you trust the opinions of the Internet?

Comment

• Actually find a best brokers isn't easy task but if anybody follow some bokers review (http://www.fxdailyinfo.com/?p=forex-...s&page=reviews) and check forex forum (https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/forum/forex-forum) then must be find a best brokers also you can compare broker in forex brokers comparison page. and last and best guide If you are about to choose a forex broker then rating can help you to choose from users awards. find brokers award rating by real users and get your forex brokers . They had voted for their best forex broker. Hundreds of companies operate in the fx market, but if you want to succeed in the field of forex trading it is essential to make the right choice from the very beginning.

Comment

• There are a lot of brokers out there. Hundreds, maybe even thousands. Most of them are regulated and provide different trading conditions to their clients.

Comment

• You may follow Featured Forex Brokers

Comment

• You can't determine a single broker that is best for ALL.
                    It all depends on the trading style, equity available and trading conditions provided by the broker.
                    If you're a long term investor one broker may have the best conditions for you, but not for me if I want to be a scalper/HFT.
                    That's the main point.
                    If you want to find the best broker for YOU, you first have to know what your strategies, trading style and tools used are.
                    Then start looking for a broker that has the best conditions to match your needs.

Comment

• Choosing a good reliable Forex Broker really a very difficult. When I was a newbie that was my biggest problem. You need to be careful when you select a broker or a trading platform and go for that one which fits your requirements. I have already changed 2 brokers because I did not get satisfied with them. Finally, I got an online broker Cardinal Markets and I have been trading last 1 years with them. I am very happy now use the brokers. If you are a newbie, you can hire a Digital Options broker so that you can have all the required assistance or you can trade with a trading platform for better results.

Comment

• Broker selection is the very important decision for a trader so if you are beginner choose your broker after knowing everything about them.

Comment

• The question is simple ,all mt4 brokers are scam,, all brokers who do not use mt4 are healthy and they are for professionals traders wit multichart rithmic scalp ninjatraders etc etc
                          why this ??
                          simply because the mt4 has two interfaces and was built to be leased to brokers against customers
                          otherwise, no broker would use it ,, clear ?????????????

Comment

• whatever you think about the best forex broker..i have a simple way to prove it. Just read a lot of user review for that broker and try to deposit a small money and withdraw..

Comment

• When choosing a FOREX broker, you should always consider security, support, fees and regulations before you decide. You should also know that finding a broker, can be difficult, because a lot of different traders has different opinions.

Comment

Working...
                              X