728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Trading without experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post
    Trading without experience is hard, but the only way to gain experience is to trade. There is no third option.
    We better think of practicing demo account and it could be third option for learning the trading processes required in forex.

Comment

It can take couple years before you start to become consistently profitable.

Comment

Any business takes a time to settle down with your work and you can get constant profit. But as we all know, a loss is part of our every business.
        We never know that when we are going to face loss, the same is in Forex.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
          Any business takes a time to settle down with your work and you can get constant profit. But as we all know, a loss is part of our every business.
          We never know that when we are going to face loss, the same is in Forex.
          Trading on Forex is possible but we ahould have good basic knowladge about trading. I am reading blog about trading from liteforex for getting new information about trading

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxo View Post
            Trading on Forex is possible but we ahould have good basic knowladge about trading. I am reading blog about trading from liteforex for getting new information about trading
            What specific blogs are you reading? I recommend this site not only for beginners but also for veteran investors Financial and Investment Articles, lots of written articles regarding forex, stocks, commodities, and guidelines about investing. As of now, there are about 130+ articles and keeps updating from time to time.

Comment

Following traders with their blogs can improve our knowledge and motivate us to be better than what we are working right now.
              To be successful, we have to understand the market so that we can make a good profit.

Comment

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, we need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in Forex Trading. For gaining experience and knowledge also we need to step into the Forex Market and we can do it by small investment methods.

Comment

trading with inexperience is trading with the certainity to loose money....only way to gain experience..cost me 5,000 to become a relatively successfull trader 10 years later,

Comment

You can trade without experience and we are all inexperienced when we first enter the Forex Trading, but we cannot survive for long in Forex Trading without proper knowledge.

Comment

There is a big difference between trading with a demo account and with real funds, at some point you have to do it with your money to get the hang of it, to understand how is it to loss 100 $ and not some virtual funds. as long as you have support and you pay enough attention to education than you are good. I get some help from my broker, not making too much profit yet but around 15% over the last 3 month is good for me.

Do you guys get any support from your account manager ? or from any other source (not talking about the forum)? if you have a any good guide or a video please let me know..

Comment

Although FOREX trading occurs 24 hours a day throughout the week, it's best to trade during peak volume hours to guarantee liquidity. Liquidity is a trader's ability to sell a position, which is much easier to do when the market is most active. Assuming that you work a nine-to-five job, you'll be available for trading either early or late in the day. Depending on the currency pairs you're trading, high volume may occur at either end of the day. Either time may be the right time to trade.

Comment

Yeah, Agreed to what you have said, though Forex Trading is a round a clock market, but there are certain timings to deal with the favourable pairs and if you wanna learn about it, sites like BabyPips or FPA would be the best.

Comment

It is possible to profit if you employ a strategy and follow tight discipline. Trading Forex without experience is a Fairy Tale and if someone tells you that you can, that’s a Sea Story.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
                              Yeah, Agreed to what you have said, though Forex Trading is a round a clock market, but there are certain timings to deal with the favourable pairs and if you wanna learn about it, sites like BabyPips or FPA would be the best.
                              Could you recommend please which are the best articles or strategies to learn from there?

Comment

I think it is possible to trade without experience but always put in mind that even experienced traders lose money in trading. I advise you to learn the basics of Forex trading before entering the financial market because it is vital that you get the proper education before starting to invest.
                                Why is Forex Trading Education Important? To become a successful investor you first need to understand the basics. Learn to trade and start making profits

Comment

Working...
                                X