728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

5 Mistakes to Avoid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marusyafx View Post
    The less traders understand it the easier for markets to beat them. Complexity of trading increases proportionally to improvement of the skills of particular trader. Of course if we not count some trading robots or algorithms that make price move at any time almost purely stochastic.
    Yeah, Forex is lots more complex and you need to have lots and lots of learning to do with it, if not you cannot become a successful trader.

Comment

• There are plenty of mistakes new traders make and they tend to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Here are some major 5 mistakes to avoid as a forex trader:

1) You can’t learn how to trade in a demo account
      2) You need to trade in the proper account type
      3) Understand that a stop loss order is used to close a trade for a profit
      4) Leverage does not cause you to lose your account
      5) Risk management is vital

Comment

• Forex Traders makes lots and lots of mistakes, but these mistakes is what make them a good trader, if they try to learn from their mistakes every time they make one.

Comment

• Can i add some mistakes on trading, greedy and make a full lot trading order..

Comment

• Originally posted by mattbrave View Post
            Can i add some mistakes on trading, greedy and make a full lot trading order..
            What is the max lot you tried to trade with your broker? As for me, 0.25 is the most comfortable, though sometimes I'm tempted to catch a falling knife on NFP trading with 1-2 lots with Hotforex. I think we have to take risk sometimes if we want higher reward.

Comment

Working...
            X