728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Crypto Currencies

New Forum Section for Crypto Currencies : https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...yptocurrencies
2 of 2 < >

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Trading Experiment 6 months to become a profitable Trader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Experiment 6 months to become a profitable Trader

Hi Guys, is it possible to become a profitable Trader in 6 months? I'm not a total beginner which means I know about the basics of TA. I have 6 months time that I want to spent reading and learning. After these 6 months I want to be consistently profitable and make at least 500$ a month from Trading. I want to document my journey here and hope to get tips from you that can help me. Which books should I read and which routines should I follow daily to learn as fast as possible?

I would love to get your support.

Thanks

Good luck, 500$ per month is a realistic target; the risky word there is “consistent after 6 months”🤔. There are lot of free courses available in internet. Focus on learning price action and learn that well. Get yourself familiar with strategies later and make enough mistakes in demo account and try in live.

Comment

Originally posted by Kptrading2017 View Post
      Good luck, 500$ per month is a realistic target; the risky word there is “consistent after 6 months”🤔. There are lot of free courses available in internet. Focus on learning price action and learn that well. Get yourself familiar with strategies later and make enough mistakes in demo account and try in live.
      Thank you. I want to learn everything i possibly can. Do you know any good book with the focus on price action? Any tips that will help me to learn fast? For example print out patterns and hang them next to my desk?

Comment

I'll be fully honest , It seems that you want to learn everything fast & rush this process .

Have patience for the process .
        Have patience to prepare .
        Once prepared ..........you must have patience to spot the opportunity .
        Once you have patience to spot opportunity ......( whatever your strategy is ) , you must have a large sample size of each strategy .
        Every trading strategy requires a well detailed plan . It takes months to prepare certain plans .
        In order to understand what you are good at . You must log all your trades for various strategies . This Takes Time .

Now on top of this you still have to fully absorb all the knowledge out there . This takes a long time .
        Then After all that you must condense the complex and make it simple .

I wouldn't set a time-frame when it pertains to your progress , because this can lead to disappointment . Disappointment leads to a decrease in confidence .

Comment

Originally posted by kongbong View Post

Thank you. I want to learn everything i possibly can. Do you know any good book with the focus on price action? Any tips that will help me to learn fast? For example print out patterns and hang them next to my desk?
          Heard many complimentary and rapt feedback about Chris Capre "naked trading" boo, but my knowledge source is Hotforex education section with quite detailed explanation on price patterns and naked eye trading. Most traders don't share their own strategies and books are written by those who failed to earn from trading.

Comment

Originally posted by marusyafx View Post

Heard many complimentary and rapt feedback about Chris Capre "naked trading" boo, but my knowledge source is Hotforex education section with quite detailed explanation on price patterns and naked eye trading. Most traders don't share their own strategies and books are written by those who failed to earn from trading.
            Thanks. I will check it out. Are you daytrading?

Comment

what is best way to improve my trading results?

Comment

Working...
              X