728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Forex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (How to) Forex

There are a lot of ways to know the movement of the market, however, I found this article very helpful in analyzing it. It is important for a trader to know the how does fundamental analysis works in order to see what will be his or her next move.

Here are the economic indicators you must observe:
    Earnings – investors are always checking how much a company is earning before investing in it.
    Return on Equity (ROE)
    Profit Margins - this measure how much the company keeps in profit out of every dollar of their revenues.
    Price to earnings ratio (P/E)
    Price to book (P/B)

If you understand the fundamental analysis it is more likely you have the chance to know what will happen with the stock price of the company you've invested.

To read the full article, you can read this Understanding the Fundamental Analysis.

HC,

are you really want to tell us that you have access to the mentioned fundamental data ??
    I seriously doubt !!

Sixer

Comment

Originally posted by HenritteC View Post
      Earnings – investors are always checking how much a company is earning before investing in it.
      Return on Equity (ROE)
      Profit Margins - this measure how much the company keeps in profit out of every dollar of their revenues.
      Price to book (P/B)

BTW how will we put this into account while trading forex currency pairs..! I am still confused :-/

Comment

Why are you confused ? HC copied the infos from an article of the shown website. Perhaps this site should be promoted.

Sixer

Comment

Originally posted by imi2 View Post
          BTW how will we put this into account while trading forex currency pairs..! I am still confused :-/
          don't confuse yourself...these are economic indicators that can have a great impact on the market... knowing how to interpret these data is important for all investors because it will help them in recognizing the market trends and patterns. Investors can choose whatever indicator may deem the most related to their investment

Comment

Hello Sixer,

Why should I promote this one? Sorry for this but haven't you read that I just found it upon reading. I don't do SEO or online advertising etc. All I want is to help other people as I read a lot of articles. I just want to cite the source as it is, better write ups they than I have.

Comment

Hello Sixer,

All I want is to help other people as I read a lot of articles. I just want to cite the source as it is, better write ups they than I have.
              Keep up the good work..! I believe sharing is caring so we should help others with what we know and i really appreciate your concerns.

Comment

Yeah, Keep sharing it here, but try to modify it a bit, so that no one can accuse you that you are doing promotion. Keep up the good work Mate.

Comment

Yeah you are right, at least we should appreciate those who try to come up with something new an interested to share with us and they allow us to increase our knowledge by reading their posts simply.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixer View Post
                    HC,

are you really want to tell us that you have access to the mentioned fundamental data ??
                    I seriously doubt !!

Sixer
                    By the way, yes. I never understood why traders or brokers are being judged, who use insider information to earn money. As for me, it's okay if you know something that the others do not know, why not make money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rixi View Post
                      Yeah you are right, at least we should appreciate those who try to come up with something new an interested to share with us and they allow us to increase our knowledge by reading their posts simply.
                      Yeah, it is upto us to take and neglect whatever we want from the posts. Sometimes, though the traders are promoting their broker, for money or for any other reasons, share quite good stuffs for the trade in here.

Comment

Did anybody tried to earn on forex by trading with bitcoin pairs?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxo View Post
                          There are many friends of mine who are actually trading with Bitcoins and having earning with it. I think bitcoins is little difficult for me so staying away is better.

Comment

There are a lot of ways to know the movement of the market, however, I found this article very helpful in analyzing it. It is important for a trader to know the how does fundamental analysis works in order to see what will be his or her next move.

Return on Equity (ROE)
                            Price to book (P/B)

If you understand the fundamental analysis it is more likely you have the chance to know what will happen with the stock price of the company you've invested.

To read the full article, you can read this Understanding the Fundamental Analysis.
                            Its something which i have seen many times about how this technical and fundamental analysis works in the markets below i have mentioned 2 points which i have learned and tested myself.

THE misconception ;- Markets are fundamentally and technically driven.
                            THE Truth ;- Markets follow the law of cause and effect and are driven by the path of least resistance.Indicators,economic indicators and trading systems are NOT the cause of the markets movements.
                            Regards.
                            Dont follow the crowd Let the crowd follow you

Comment

Forex Trading is the best way to earn some good money online, you need to have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to become a successful trader.

Comment

Working...
                              X