Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Help) Need help to buy this indicator

Folks,

can anyone help to buy this indicator, it’s russian and I’m unable to read them (I don’t know the language), chrome browsers doesn’t translate well. It’s only 6 euro, appreciate if anyone can buy this and I’ll pay you. If anyone have this already, it would be great if you can share as well. Thank you in advance

https://forex-kurs.biz/product/samyj...rnyx-opcionov/

490 RUB to USD = $ 7.85

You cant afford $8.00 ?
    Last edited by bun423ijk; 11-06-2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bun423ijk View Post
      490 RUB to USD = $ 7.85

You cant afford $8.00 ?
      I can definitely afford 8$ dear, the issue is I don’t know Russian and the chrome browser doesn’t translate it correctly, hence I thought of requesting someone who know Russian and buy this so that I can pay them and the indicator can be shared in forum as well. Any help would be appreciated

Comment

I believe that my neighbor bought this a while back from the original author because it came up in conversation about a TOS program that I was looking at , anyway usually when he comes across something good he sends it my way and vice versa . The fact that he has not mentioned this app since then tells me that it is probably a waste of your time. He is currently out of town right now because he went to Cleveland for the NBA Finales game last Friday , so I can call him and ask about it but as far as getting my hands on the system I will have to wait until he comes back home , that is if he actually bought it . But i have a question for you --- If you had the Grail , would you give it away for $8.00 ? That's your tip off that this is probably trash.

Comment

I believe that my neighbor bought this a while back from the original author because it came up in conversation about a TOS program that I was looking at , anyway usually when he comes across something good he sends it my way and vice versa . The fact that he has not mentioned this app since then tells me that it is probably a waste of your time. He is currently out of town right now because he went to Cleveland for the NBA Finales game last Friday , so I can call him and ask about it but as far as getting my hands on the system I will have to wait until he comes back home , that is if he actually bought it . But i have a question for you --- If you had the Grail , would you give it away for $8.00 ? That's your tip off that this is probably trash.
          First things first: thank you for being kind enough to try this for me. God bless you with success.

secondly, the vendor site shows the cost as 256 usd, but this site shows only 8 usd, thought of giving it a try and go for original if it’s worth the time. I certainly agree with you that no one sells Grail for such a low price.

Thank you for trying anyway. Wish you the best in life

Comment

If my neighbor has it I will upload it

Comment

ask ur neighbour for thisb bun423ijk soon please, TIA

Comment

Any russian members in this forum, please help. The payment options listed on the sites are feasible for users who are outside of Russia (ex: Yandex Money, Tele2).

Comment

I called him ( he is still out of town ) He said that he did buy it ( from the original author ) and he told me that he got a package of indicators not just one . He said that some were repainting and that some were non-repainting indies. He said that the indi that you see on YouTube and else where is non-repainting but the way it is coded is in a way that most people find annoying . When you apply it to a chart , it does not show any past signals so you just have a naked chart and you have to wait for a arrow to appear to pull the trigger. So if you are on the 1 minute chart and staring at the screen you don't really have any kind sense of when to be ready for a signal , it might come within the next two candles or twenty , you don't know. He said that it is set up exactly like StrategyBuilder ( for those of you who are familiar with that system ) in that you can choose from nine or twelve indicators like MACD CCI RSI STOCHASTIC ATR and others . And you can choose one or all in whatever combination you want . He said that there is no default setting for maximum profits like what you see in the videos. You have to set it up for the best settings that work best for you and because it does not show past signals on the chart when you apply the indicator , any settings changes that you make , you will have to run it through strategy tester to see what works and what doesn't . He said that he was not able to duplicate the signals that you see on YouTube. But like I said he is still out of town at the moment , so I'm not able to look at it right now but that is the info that I got on it , hope that I was able to help you out a little Kptrading2017 . As I'am writing this to you my thoughts are --- Why didn't he contact the author for the best settings? ---- but I guess I will find that out later on.

Comment

I called him ( he is still out of town ) He said that he did buy it ( from the original author ) and he told me that he got a package of indicators not just one . He said that some were repainting and that some were non-repainting indies. He said that the indi that you see on YouTube and else where is non-repainting but the way it is coded is in a way that most people find annoying . When you apply it to a chart , it does not show any past signals so you just have a naked chart and you have to wait for a arrow to appear to pull the trigger. So if you are on the 1 minute chart and staring at the screen you don't really have any kind sense of when to be ready for a signal , it might come within the next two candles or twenty , you don't know. He said that it is set up exactly like StrategyBuilder ( for those of you who are familiar with that system ) in that you can choose from nine or twelve indicators like MACD CCI RSI STOCHASTIC ATR and others . And you can choose one or all in whatever combination you want . He said that there is no default setting for maximum profits like what you see in the videos. You have to set it up for the best settings that work best for you and because it does not show past signals on the chart when you apply the indicator , any settings changes that you make , you will have to run it through strategy tester to see what works and what doesn't . He said that he was not able to duplicate the signals that you see on YouTube. But like I said he is still out of town at the moment , so I'm not able to look at it right now but that is the info that I got on it , hope that I was able to help you out a little Kptrading2017 . As I'am writing this to you my thoughts are --- Why didn't he contact the author for the best settings? ---- but I guess I will find that out later on.
                    This is a Absolutely helpful brother. Thanks a ton for your efforts in finding more details. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Kptrading2017 View Post
                      Folks,

can anyone help to buy this indicator, it’s russian and I’m unable to read them (I don’t know the language), chrome browsers doesn’t translate well. It’s only 6 euro, appreciate if anyone can buy this and I’ll pay you. If anyone have this already, it would be great if you can share as well. Thank you in advance

https://forex-kurs.biz/product/samyj...rnyx-opcionov/
                      you can contact them via email admin@forex-kurs.biz
                      They will explain how to buy over a paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by dobrosav View Post

you can contact them via email admin@forex-kurs.biz
                        They will explain how to buy over a paypal.
                        Thanks bro, I have written to them. I’ll post the outcome

Comment

How is this indicator working out for you?

Comment

I doubt it is any good if it is $8

Comment

Someone uploaded that in this forum and I don’t see them working well. Thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X