728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

DragonVX indicator for Binaryoption 100000% not repaint with 90% accurant (3ITM LIVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) DragonVX indicator for Binaryoption 100000% not repaint with 90% accurant (3ITM LIVE

DragonVX indicator for Binaryoption 100000% not repaint with 90% accurant (3ITM LIVE TRADE +253$)

YouTube

Download SYS rar

Cant download!

Comment

Upload here www.files.fm

Comment

Originally posted by noismaster View Post
        Here it is!
        Attached Files

Comment

Think there is a problem with Dragon VX indicator.

I attached the indicator on EURJPY M5, there was a SELL signal and the price went down for more than 20 PIPS but there was no BUY signal and price went up above the SELL entry.

Anyone has the source code, MQ4 file for Dragon VX indicator?

Comment

2017.10.05 02:20:09.805 cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets\MQL4\indicators\SYS\DRAGON VX.ex4' [3]

Comment

indicator not showing any arrow

Comment

i have found something better and this is real great indicator. it is based on Neural Networks and can be traded on Autopilot.

here is the link: http://bossindicator.com/?go=383

Comment

not working, please upload the working version "dmink"

Comment

I installed this system with no problem. Took 11 trades and had 6 wins and 5 losses, but ended up with a gross profit of $900.00 and a total net loss of $471.50 when the cost of each trade and all NADEX fees were added. I made some mistakes and should have had at least 8 wins and a max of 3 loss. Also the bulk of these trades were OUT of the Money. So the total net profit from these 11 trades was $428.50 in about 2.5 hours. I think thats dam good for my first run with this system. Please note that for the way that I like to trade, this system works GREAT! for me. Just follow the rules that are included with this system and you will make money if you use the NADEX platform.

Comment

not working , nothings showing on chart

Comment

Originally posted by santu2318 View Post
                        not working , nothings showing on chart
                        You have to put all the indicators in the sub directory "sys" under INDICATORS folder: /indicators/sys/, then your template will work.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcoldcream View Post
                          I installed this system with no problem. Took 11 trades and had 6 wins and 5 losses, but ended up with a gross profit of $900.00 and a total net loss of $471.50 when the cost of each trade and all NADEX fees were added. I made some mistakes and should have had at least 8 wins and a max of 3 loss. Also the bulk of these trades were OUT of the Money. So the total net profit from these 11 trades was $428.50 in about 2.5 hours. I think thats dam good for my first run with this system. Please note that for the way that I like to trade, this system works GREAT! for me. Just follow the rules that are included with this system and you will make money if you use the NADEX platform.
                          What time frame do you use for mt4 charts. And can you show an example walkthrogh . Thanks. I am struggling with nadex and I am about to chuck it all in.

Comment

Working...
                          X