728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

NMi_Momods Night Scalper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wwisucker View Post
    So momods in now a scam?
    I don't know how you could be silly enough to ask that question. Have a good read of what has been said and if you have any decency you will retract that question which is similar to the "Are you still beating your wife"

type of rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by mamiakimo View Post
      nice job Momods
      i will try this Ea
      LOL...

20 characters...

Comment

• the NMI scalper was removed from expert gate the actual free night scalper which there is a thread for that still works if u know the set files correctly it works for me so far at least the guy did something for us & we cant label him names ,he wasn't lucky with expert gate oh well he is smart he can make this up easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie70 View Post
          the NMI scalper was removed from expert gate the actual free night scalper which there is a thread for that still works if u know the set files correctly it works for me so far at least the guy did something for us & we cant label him names ,he wasn't lucky with expert gate oh well he is smart he can make this up easily.
          you say it works for you can you pls share you files? ty

Comment

• Originally posted by rubvil View Post
            you say it works for you can you pls share you files? ty
            default set files work but i noticed that works better if used on VPS

Comment

• Link not working....

Comment

• momod for those who had not have the chance to to intervene with him on this forum was the greatest member here along with capella

Comment

• Originally posted by nck111 View Post
                  momod for those who had not have the chance to to intervene with him on this forum was the greatest member here along with capella
                  Yep I can vouch for that

Comment

• Momod is the great ea. It is possible to make great things. And now yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X