728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Crypto Currencies

New Forum Section for Crypto Currencies : https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...yptocurrencies
2 of 2 < >

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Indicator 3.14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator 3.14

Indicator 3.14

We offer an innovative product which was created long time. This indicator contains in itself all the best that can offer modern methods of analysis and prediction of future market movements. No need to learn to understand its signals - they are simple and obvious. Indicator code does not contain MAs, MACD, MOM, etc. Its code contains a very complex statistical and mathematical calculations. The indicator is written by an experienced programmer and no one will have problems with it. The indicator has been tested and tuned for a long time and proved its exceptional reliability and reliability of its signals.

The indicator is specially designed for the forex market with small timeframes - M1, M5 and M15. The best results are shown on highly volatile pairs for example as EURJPY, GBPJPY. But it can also be used on any other with the appropriate settings. It also signals a reliable synthetic charts as the RenkoBars and RangeBars.

The indicator does not repaint their values under any conditions on any type of charts. The indicator works only with data on the current timeframe and does not use data from other timeframes and pairs. The signal from the indicator can only appear and disappear on the unclosed (current) bar (must see this effect on video). This is perfectly normal no one can know the closing price of the current bar any indicator also.

The signal often appears on the current bar but finally appears on the full formed (first) bar only. When he makes an audible signal (can be turned off). All the default settings made for the timeframe of M5 any pair.

VIDEO from tester EURJPY M5:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoTDBeXiZBc

The indicator also reliable when important news are published on the market (video of real-time EURJPY M1, with accelerated speed):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_mFSb9VT0

The indicator will be delivered as compiled and will only work on the one trading account of the owner. The buyer must report to us before purchasing your account number in the MT4 (name of the broker does not matter).

Platform: MetaTrader 4
    Broker: Any
    TimeFrame: M1, M5, M15 (best results on Median Renko box 3-5 pips)
    Pair: high volatility (EURJPY, GBPJPY etc)

This thread should have been started in the commercial section.

However the indicator does look impressive. Have you got a video of it in action on the Renkos? I would like to see it.

Also can it be formatted to the Ninja platform?

Comment

Originally posted by ayam goreng View Post
      This thread should have been started in the commercial section.

However the indicator does look impressive. Have you got a video of it in action on the Renkos? I would like to see it.

Also can it be formatted to the Ninja platform?
      hi i have this indicator his name is forex entry level but it repaint so beware use it only on H4 timeframe

Comment

don't buy it , i ll share for free , just i can find where to upload , so if anyone need this indicator just PM

Comment

Originally posted by besmatt View Post
          hi i have this indicator his name is forex entry level but it repaint so beware use it only on H4 timeframe
          Would you like to share it with us besmatt so we can have a look at it?

Comment

of course i would to share for free just im searching where to upload , wait i ll PM for you then if you can upload it to the people

Comment

here's it for free , finally upload it ; http://www.multiupload.nl/GGHFBCT2SX

enjoy , as i have sayed the best to use it on H4time frame , take your profit and exit

Comment

Thanks Besmatt, Certainly looks good on Renkos but that would be expected if it is a repainter.

I wonder if it really is the same as UFI2012. He claims that his doesn't repaint and works better on smaller timeframes

Comment

work on H4 time frame i garanty you ll get profit , unless you get the minimum profit ==== > exit

Comment

open it on AUD/USD NOW ON H4 and buy , belive you u ll get profit today , but when you get little exit on the first time , this scalping on the high time frame

Comment

work on H4 time frame i garanty you ll get profit , unless you get the minimum profit ==== > exit
                      hello. does it repaint? what is your moneymanaement? at what pairs do you trade? Please share your trading style (technique).

Comment

here's it for free , finally upload it ; http://www.multiupload.nl/GGHFBCT2SX

enjoy , as i have sayed the best to use it on H4time frame , take your profit and exit
                        Hi, besmatt.
                        I'm from the development teams of the indicator 3.14. Can you put your indicator on another upload service? No one can download it - the site is down (((
                        Our indicator was created anew and don't may be downloaded from elsewhere. It is not a copy or renamed version from any indicators.

Comment

Originally posted by ayam goreng View Post
                          At the moment only screenshots.
                          Attached Files

Comment

here's the indicator another time ; http://speedy.sh/EWDV9/FOREX-ENTRY-POINT.mq4

Comment

http://speedy.sh/EWDV9/FOREX-ENTRY-POINT.mq4

yes it repaint , work @ all currency , set it on H4 when you see red colon = sell , blue == buy ,
                              you can make profit with it just when you make profit exit

Comment

Working...
                              X