728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Reversal Diamond Indicator ( Approved by MQL5 )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old trade #15
    Before & After

GBPCHFH4.pngGBPCHFH4after.png

Comment

Old trade #16
      Before & After

AUDUSDH4.pngAUDUSDH4after.png

Comment

Now you can get the Reversal Diamond Indicator for Free (value of 350$ in mql5 )

PM for details

Comment

Hi
          How do I get it?
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by cxzscr View Post
            Hi
            How do I get it?
            Thank you
            Hello sir.
            Check inbox.

Comment

Old trade #17
              Before & After

EURNZDH4.pngEURNZDH4after.png

Comment

Old trade #18
                Before & After

NZDCHFH4.pngNZDCHFH4after.png

Comment

Old trade #19
                  Before & After

USDJPYH4.pngUSDJPYH4after.png

Comment

Originally posted by mhammede View Post
                    Now you can get the Reversal Diamond Indicator for Free (value of 350$ in mql5 )

PM for details

Hey guys! He wrote that it's free. But in fact it's not free.

what he wrote to me:

************************************************** ************************************************** *****
                    it work for ever sir. there is 3 way to get it. choose what best for u .
                    ================================================== ==============

Now you can get the 🔷 Reversal Diamond Indicator 🔷 for Free (value of 350$ in mql5 )

If you want this Indicator for Free, please sign up in the best Forex broker FxPro, under my IB.

1. Please Register at FxPro Broker with my IB Link: bla bla bla
                    If you already registered in FxPro, then contact the customer service and tell them you want to open new trading account under IB: 9119270

2. Please Verify Your Account, by submitting your Identity, (to speed up, chat with customer service).

3. Once your account is active, please Deposit the minimum $1000 up is the better and safety.

4. Please send your trading account to me, and I will send to you the Reversal Diamond Indicator that will work only in your account number + My special template + some secret to increase the successes for entering the trade.

5. Start making profit using my indicator.

☀ If you have any request / question contact me.
                    ************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Comment

It will be more convincing if there is result of LIVE account using the Indicator published on MyFxbook or FXBlue for us to understand the statistical data.

Those pictures posted could be cherry picking like many other indicator sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Kwok View Post
                        It will be more convincing if there is result of LIVE account using the Indicator published on MyFxbook or FXBlue for us to understand the statistical data.

Those pictures posted could be cherry picking like many other indicator sellers
                        My friend u can check ur self if that signals are true or not.
                        you can download the free demo from MQL5 and test it by yourself in any pair / time frame in the strategy tester. its available now in MQL5 official. the result its the same in real market.
                        www.mql5.com/en/market/product/25781

Comment

Old trade #20
                          Before & After

CADJPYH4.pngCADJPYH4after.png

Comment

I had received this message yesterday. its for a client who rent my indicator for 1 month. and now it finished.so he want the full life time. and its consider a review and a request in the same time.

reviw.jpg

and i will answer the request to all ppl who bought my indicator and want to get the signals alert to their email in the next comment. and this way it should work also to all other indicators that have email alert input.

Comment

How u can receive the signals to ur email from my indicator or any other indicators that has email alert in its input.

1- u need to make a new gmail account
                              2- then enable less secure apps here https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps
                              3-open ur MT4
                              4- u need to enable the email alert in my indicator input.
                              5- go to
                              Tools / Options / Email

settings.jpg

SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com:465
                              SMTP login: Ur new gmail email
                              SMTP password: the password of the new gmail email
                              To: The email that u want to receive Email alert from the indicator to it. it should be another email than the new gmail email that u have created. u can use gmail /hotmail /yahoo email

Comment

Old trade #21
                                Before & After

USDCHFH4.pngUSDCHFH4after.png

Comment

Working...
                                X