728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Reversal Diamond Indicator ( Approved by MQL5 )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chinnawut Sindhtheera View Post
    Hello please give me too
    Hello sir,
    check ur inbox please.

Comment

I try it .... its completely useless. Big stop loses ... only work in range market...on trending market it suck....waste my money. I will fix it and will give you guys for free. Mohamede are you want to make money from poor noob forex guys? Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hutler View Post
        I try it .... its completely useless. Big stop loses ... only work in range market...on trending market it suck....waste my money. I will fix it and will give you guys for free. Mohamede are you want to make money from poor noob forex guys? Shame on you.
        thanks for ur review.
        if its useless for u then i think u didn't follow the rules of how to use it. and many ppl who rent it, and after the time of rent expired they come back and buy the full time version of it. that mean they follow and strict with rules of it and make good profit.
        https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=5994577

and u say i want make money from poor ppl!!! that not true my friend because the indicator its available in MQL5 and everyone can test its signals before they decide to buy it. and i also had given a way to give the indicator for free and by make them winner in forex my profit with them increase.

Comment

Please forget the pictures. Show a verified real account with the use of the indicator. Thanks.

Comment

Oki i fix it, but i will not post it...i will respect mohamede work. In range market work good.... but on trending market produce only loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarora View Post
              Please forget the pictures. Show a verified real account with the use of the indicator. Thanks.
              i don't need to show any account to anyone. ok i will forget the pictures my friend.
              u can test it by ur self from mql5 in any pair & time frame then u will decide if its signals good for ur trading or not. its so simple task.
              https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/25781

Comment

Many similar indicators are available for free on internet. The problem is that the indicators show the past.

Free Forex Indicators: http://fxprosystems.com/category/indicators/

Comment

Indeed its hard to trade with this indicator. When trend come all profit go away.

Comment

Working...
                  X