728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Seeking quality Forex traders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Req) Seeking quality Forex traders

Looking for traders
    Are you a successful trader earning consistent returns from the market? Are you interested in diversifying your income stream while helping other traders succeed? If the answer is YES, we are looking for you!

We are seeking quality forex traders with the right skillset and results to spearhead our managed accounts initiative. This opportunity is open to professional and new talent alike. Earning potential is unlimited.

If you are interested in this ground level opportunity please consider the following requirements:

1. Real money trading account
    2. At least $5,000 in personal funds
    3. Myfxbook fully verified trade record
    4. At least 6-months of track record
    5. At least 200 executed trades
    6. Fully documented strategy, risk and money management
    7. Automated or Manual traders
    8. Average trade holding no more than 1 week and no less than 5 minutes

If this opportunity interests you please send me a private message and I will respond within 24 hours with further instructions.

Cheers,

Pip

P.S. if this post violates any forum rules kindly let me know and I will be happy to remove it
    Price Master Pro (TM) - Most Advanced Fibonacci Analysis for Metatrade 4.0

Greetings,

Qualified candidates will have the opportunity for the following:

1) Managing private investors' funds
    2) Revenue through signal service
    3) Live educational streams
    4) Coaching others

In return, traders will be compensated through profit sharing.

Regards
    Pip
    Price Master Pro (TM) - Most Advanced Fibonacci Analysis for Metatrade 4.0

Comment

Working...
    X