728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

LiteForex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiteForex

Hello!
    I am Sergei Shuvalov, a representative of LiteForex. I am here to answer any questions about trading with LiteForex. Please do not hesitate asking.

what country are you based in? Are you regulated?

Comment

Originally posted by Sergei Shuvalov View Post
      Hello!
      I am Sergei Shuvalov, a representative of LiteForex. I am here to answer any questions about trading with LiteForex. Please do not hesitate asking.
      So, can you tell us why should we trade with your company? What are the advantages of Liteforex? Why is it better than the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Grid View Post
        what country are you based in? Are you regulated?
        Hello,
        The headquarters is situated in Russia, but the company has representative offices or representatives in Bangladesh, Belorussia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Ukraine, Uzbekistan. LiteForex is regulated by a Russian financial regulatory authority - RAFMM (Russian Association of Financial Markets Members) and now we have begun the process of obtaining a European licence. The company has been in business since 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by oldwitch View Post
          So, can you tell us why should we trade with your company? What are the advantages of Liteforex? Why is it better than the others?
          Hello,

To my mind, the main advantage is that we give our clients a fair play and do not prevent them from winning. If a trader knows what to do to win, then with LiteForex he/she will have an opportunity to win and take the money.

If you are asking about the trading conditions (spreads, swaps, trading instruments etc.) they are usual for forex brokers, not worse, not better.

Comment

Can liteforex recommend any cources for our education benefit?

Comment

Originally posted by CAVINCENT View Post
              Can liteforex recommend any cources for our education benefit?
              Hello,

If you're new to forex I personally can recommend you this site: Forex Training Online: Learn Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading A good one to begin with.

Besides, our company now is working on its own education project. We are going to launch it in a few months time. There is going to be a lot of good things for traders.

Comment

Hi Sergei,

I have been with liteforex for over eight months now. Your service has been awesome throughout . However of late I am not sure what is going on .I have placed a withdrawal request and it has been not processed for over 10 days now. Looks strange. Hope things are ok with you guys. I do not want this to be a precedence to things which are not liked by all of us small time private investors. I will be updating this forum on the issue as I believe that deposits/ withdrawals must be given max priority by brokerages if they need to be in a long term business relationship. I am writing this open letter so that my friends here may also know as to what is going on as of now.
                Cheers,

Sree.

Comment

Originally posted by sreesimha View Post
                  Hi Sergei,

I have been with liteforex for over eight months now. Your service has been awesome throughout . However of late I am not sure what is going on .I have placed a withdrawal request and it has been not processed for over 10 days now. Looks strange. Hope things are ok with you guys. I do not want this to be a precedence to things which are not liked by all of us small time private investors. I will be updating this forum on the issue as I believe that deposits/ withdrawals must be given max priority by brokerages if they need to be in a long term business relationship. I am writing this open letter so that my friends here may also know as to what is going on as of now.
                  Cheers,

Sree.
                  Hello sreesimha,
                  We are very sorry for this but we have experienced a coordinated attack from several groups of cheaters, who are trying to steal money from us. That's why the withdrawal request processing time has been increased. This is a temporary measure just to stop the problem. Once we find and get rid of them it'll return to normal. Please, give me your account number and I'll check if we could speed up your request.

Comment

Hello sreesimha,
                    Your request will be processed today. Once again sorry for the delay.

Comment

How many clients does LiteForex have? Is it a big company?

Comment

I've been using LiteForex for a while. Not a great broker for fast scalping with Million Dollar Pips or the like, but otherwise pretty decent. Normal execution speeds, good spreads on their FloatingSpread accounts, bad spreads on the fixed spread accounts.

I also really like their integrated PAMM system, great place to invest money in PAMM accounts as it is very transparant (and you can see equity!).

Comment

oh I should add...I've withdrawn money with them several times, no issues, except the first time when I stupidly supplied my moneybookers number instead of email ;P

Comment

Originally posted by lovecash View Post
                            How many clients does LiteForex have? Is it a big company?
                            LiteForex is a medium sized broker. It was founded in 2005 and now it has representative offices in many countries. Today the company has become a world famous brand. More than 240 000 traders have used the company services since it was launched. More than 300 accounts are opened every day and more than 700 000 orders are closed every month.

Comment

How many accounts can i trader have with your company?

Comment

Working...
                              X