728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Broker for beginners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use PaxForex they offer 500x leverage and have lower spreads on the Standard and VIP accounts with only minimum 2k deposit. They are also know to have generous deposit Bonus.

Overall good customer service.

If you want here is a promo code:

PaxForex – broker from traders to traders. Trade currency online simply.

They offer demo of course for those looking to try them out.

META TRADER 4 platform.

Comment

I am also a beginner, only catch the basis and don't know how to use R&S, is there any broker helping me it?

Comment

I've only been with IMMFX for a few months, but so far I'm very happy with them, haven't had any problems at all. Generally good spreads - certainly for the major pairs anyway; orders usually go right through without requotes; no problems with running EA's (although honestly, I don't use them very often); customer service timely and helpful. So this could be a good broker for beginners.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerick Schmidt View Post
          I've only been with IMMFX for a few months, but so far I'm very happy with them, haven't had any problems at all. Generally good spreads - certainly for the major pairs anyway; orders usually go right through without requotes; no problems with running EA's (although honestly, I don't use them very often); customer service timely and helpful. So this could be a good broker for beginners.

Its a really helpful review for beginners but what professional traders would know about is how broker behaves on distance. I mean how it pays on winning strategies that profit consistently at 10K-20K profit monthly. It could really show does broker earn from commission or lives on B-booking orders.

Comment

Working...
          X