728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

LMFX broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Discuss) LMFX broker

    I am trading with another broker and want to switch to this broker to diversify my fund, this broker offer PAMM and CFDs trading. Any idea would be appreciated.

  • #2
    Dear Forum members,

    I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

    LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

    Why choose us?
    * Fast execution.
    * Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
    * Demo account.
    * One of a kind PAMM system.
    * A rich bonus program.
    * Multiple contests.
    * Seven trading platforms.
    * Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
    * Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

    LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

    LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

    Contact us:
    +44 2035192105
    support@lmfx.com

    Comment


    • #3
      I am currently testing this broker with a decent premium account, its to early to judge but quite honestly its pretty promising.

      Comment


      • #4
        If you are in fact an official Rep, I find concern with your company. I have spent some time this morning exploring your website. I find the information that should be openly displayed missing from your site. I fail to see the company's holding name, and very little information about the owners, officers and you are very vague with information. I do not see any Registration information that is generally associated with Forex Brokers. I do not know who your Licencing board is. There is many things missing that should be disclosed in my opinion other than you are located in Macedonia and you provide Business License number. Who is the dept that issued that License number.


        Just way to little information, that most reputable companies openly provide on their websites.

        Peachy


        Originally posted by LMFX View Post
        Dear Forum members,

        I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

        LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

        Why choose us?
        * Fast execution.
        * Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
        * Demo account.
        * One of a kind PAMM system.
        * A rich bonus program.
        * Multiple contests.
        * Seven trading platforms.
        * Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
        * Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

        LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

        LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

        Contact us:
        +44 2035192105
        support@lmfx.com
        Peachy
        Editor and Chief

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello Peachy,

          First of all I would like to thank you for spending your time checking our company. LMFX is not trying to hide the owners of the company and in fact the owner and CEO of LMFX is actually planning to go publicly on forums and be in direct contact with everyone who is interested in LMFX and has a question about the company. The name of the CEO is Venelin Videnov. As of the license information - Forex brokers are still not being regulated by the financial regulators in Macedonia(FSC and the National Bank). The business license number is issued by the Commercial Register in Macedonia. We will do our best to be open and transparent to the public and will take a note of your suggestions.

          If you allow a registration of the CEO of LMFX he will be happy to join forum.

          Kind Regards,

          Maria B
          LMFX Official Representative

          Originally posted by peachy View Post
          If you are in fact an official Rep, I find concern with your company. I have spent some time this morning exploring your website. I find the information that should be openly displayed missing from your site. I fail to see the company's holding name, and very little information about the owners, officers and you are very vague with information. I do not see any Registration information that is generally associated with Forex Brokers. I do not know who your Licencing board is. There is many things missing that should be disclosed in my opinion other than you are located in Macedonia and you provide Business License number. Who is the dept that issued that License number.


          Just way to little information, that most reputable companies openly provide on their websites.

          Peachy

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, we will have to agree to disagree.

            I appreciate you responding to my posting, but I find that most brokers that I have investigated, are members of at least one if not both associations.

            FCA Financial Conduct Authority- UK
            NFA USA

            Then we have additional ones that are recognized

            SFC Hong Kong ASIC Australia and IIROC- Canada

            The only point I was making, They are all members to some regulatory association as a independent group, Not just a license with in the country. If you would like to expand on it, please feel free, but you speak of you are going to disclose openly.

            Why is this not information that is openly posted on the website. Your statement that he is planning to go on forums. Why is he not addressing this to his website. It is the core of your solicitation program. The virtual employee, one that is there 24 hours per day and 7 days a week. A potential client should be able to obtain this information with out ever having human contact.

            That is the point I was trying to make.

            Peachy





            Originally posted by LMFX View Post
            Hello Peachy,

            First of all I would like to thank you for spending your time checking our company. LMFX is not trying to hide the owners of the company and in fact the owner and CEO of LMFX is actually planning to go publicly on forums and be in direct contact with everyone who is interested in LMFX and has a question about the company. The name of the CEO is Venelin Videnov. As of the license information - Forex brokers are still not being regulated by the financial regulators in Macedonia(FSC and the National Bank). The business license number is issued by the Commercial Register in Macedonia. We will do our best to be open and transparent to the public and will take a note of your suggestions.

            If you allow a registration of the CEO of LMFX he will be happy to join forum.

            Kind Regards,

            Maria B
            LMFX Official Representative
            Peachy
            Editor and Chief

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello Peachy,

              Thanks for your quick response. As I said we will take a note of your suggestions and will keep you posted.

              As of the rest I will also have to agree and disagree. Not all of the Forex Brokers out there are members of the associations mentioned above. I can't speak off whether or not LMFX will join any of the mentioned associations in the future, because this is a management decision.

              Kind Regards,

              Maria B
              LMFX Official Representative


              Originally posted by peachy View Post
              Well, we will have to agree to disagree.

              I appreciate you responding to my posting, but I find that most brokers that I have investigated, are members of at least one if not both associations.

              FCA Financial Conduct Authority- UK
              NFA USA

              Then we have additional ones that are recognized

              SFC Hong Kong ASIC Australia and IIROC- Canada

              The only point I was making, They are all members to some regulatory association as a independent group, Not just a license with in the country. If you would like to expand on it, please feel free, but you speak of you are going to disclose openly.

              Why is this not information that is openly posted on the website. Your statement that he is planning to go on forums. Why is he not addressing this to his website. It is the core of your solicitation program. The virtual employee, one that is there 24 hours per day and 7 days a week. A potential client should be able to obtain this information with out ever having human contact.

              That is the point I was trying to make.

              Peachy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by paps4cash View Post
                I am currently testing this broker with a decent premium account, its to early to judge but quite honestly its pretty promising.
                What's your review on this broker, p4c? I am looking for real reviews.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I cant say its a review as of yet, like i only trade a small premium account right now, its still early to say, but so far, it starts good, decent execution actually its fast, no bothered by spreads but i would say its really reasonable, been talking to chat a lot they are an active bunch. its still a long way to go. Ill keep some tabs and update as soon as i get anything new.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by paps4cash View Post
                    I cant say its a review as of yet, like i only trade a small premium account right now, its still early to say, but so far, it starts good, decent execution actually its fast, no bothered by spreads but i would say its really reasonable, been talking to chat a lot they are an active bunch. its still a long way to go. Ill keep some tabs and update as soon as i get anything new.
                    Thanks for info, I went through the website and noticed 3 main accounts + PAMM trading are this broker features. I am still searching for a long-term performance on this broker and maybe consider changing current broker.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I am trading with this broker as my second broker beside the main one, the account I am trading is Zero, the spread are very tight (I mostly trade on Eur/Usd). But seems it doesn't have bonus for deposit. Not withdrawal yet. It's my first overall with this broker.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        how is the zero spread account doing, i havent tried any zero spreads before nor did i try fixed spears, i mean usually its regular accounts for me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by paps4cash View Post
                          how is the zero spread account doing, i havent tried any zero spreads before nor did i try fixed spears, i mean usually its regular accounts for me
                          I had tried their premium account and so far i think it worth giving a try..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Premium is also good but the spread is not superb as zero, 's course the commission could be a thing to consider in opening account but I am satisfied with the result so far.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by buyandsell View Post
                              Premium is also good but the spread is not superb as zero, 's course the commission could be a thing to consider in opening account but I am satisfied with the result so far.
                              Have you tried their crystal ball contest yet? I have received their email saying that this week currency pair will GBPJPY.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X