728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

LMFX broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will perform a Skrill withdrawal to test this broker withdrawal for the first time.

Comment

best of luck do update us on how it goes, usually it takes 24-48 hours to be done. cheers

Comment

My fund is processed in around 24 hours after requesting (<$1000). Quite fast.

Comment

Most genuine brokers process withdrawal requests quite fast, if they don't, they could be scam.

Comment

Right, genuine brokers prefer to have withdrawal request easy and fast so that they can win client's trust as well can be a good loyal broker so the broker can get more and more clients for them.

Comment

Yeah, most genuine brokers have smooth payment, only a few require a little bit complicated activity for processing your payment (maybe tier 1 broker). If your fund is not too much, I think you should get your fund within 24 hours after submitting request. If a broker cannot make it in time and no proper reason, they could be scam.

Comment

its hard really to base it on the withdrawal, well lets put it this way, most third party like skrill webmoney neteller usually are with in 24 hours since these are known fast money processing third parties, but in certain cases, bank transfers are different depending on many things like location, the bank its self thir the regulation of that country etc. to be honest and this is my belief i lost trust in banks a long long time ago. they look more like money eaters that savers LOL thats also the reason why i kinda dont interact much with local banks and simply use the services that actually benifits me.

Comment

Originally posted by paps4cash View Post
                  its hard really to base it on the withdrawal, well lets put it this way, most third party like skrill webmoney neteller usually are with in 24 hours since these are known fast money processing third parties, but in certain cases, bank transfers are different depending on many things like location, the bank its self thir the regulation of that country etc. to be honest and this is my belief i lost trust in banks a long long time ago. they look more like money eaters that savers LOL thats also the reason why i kinda dont interact much with local banks and simply use the services that actually benifits me.
                  Sound hard for you, I also agree bank now is a tool of goverment in stealing the money demand of residents.

Comment

This broker doesn't have affiliate?

Comment

yes they do, if im not mistaken its called the lmfx partners program. its good from the looks of it

Comment

Originally posted by csstrader View Post
                        This broker doesn't have affiliate?
                        Seems like you also wishes to earn through both trading and referring your friends and family..! BTW that is a good option and many trading experts are doing this.

Comment

Working...
                        X