Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotForex

HotForex

HotForex - worldwide provider of online off exchange retail Forex trading services

Spreads: From 0.2 pips
    Leverage: from 1:1 to 1:500
    Minimum account size: $5
    Payment options : Credit cards, Wire Transfers, Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, WebMoney, NetPay, AlertPay, PerfectMoney

forexpeacearmy Review

Selling them for a while. Very good execution. But in order to enable the work of counselors should contact Customer Support, as the default terminal advisers do not work.

Comment

Using them for a few years now without any bigger issues. Support is also great and fast You can also get a bit better conditions when using hfrebates.com

Comment

good day every one! is there any other traders here that trade with hotforex as well! cheers

Comment

who me? its ben a a couple of years! but I just come and go, there are time that i would stop trading for months and get busy with work, then come back to it so its kinda on and off!

Comment

HotForex has been improving over the years, have proven that they are serious since 2010, congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by mapq View Post
              HotForex has been improving over the years, have proven that they are serious since 2010, congratulations.
              I thought it was founded from 2007 or 2008, I knew it from 2012

Comment

I think and dont quote me on this, it was launched in 2010 but was started years before.

Comment

Originally posted by buyandsell View Post
                  I thought it was founded from 2007 or 2008, I knew it from 2012
                  ,,,for me since 2010, for you i dont know...

Comment

Maybe 2010 is its debut year and it keeps growing in last 5 years. Congratz, hopefully I can start my IB business this year, cannot let it be late anymore.

Comment

I have seen many traders make profits by trading as well as an IB with brokers, crazy making money both sides... but i prefer sticking with my trading side which worth more money i guess

Comment

I recommend another way is Investing as PAMM, Zulutrade or Myfxbook. We can trade manually also diversify by investing to those accounts and also introduce clients to broker. Three sides

Comment

i havent tried any zulutrade, and i thought myfxbook was more of a monitoring site where traders link their accounts, pamm is a good option if the manager or fundmanger is good. but my best option for now is to trade my own account

Comment

Does hotforex allow trading during Brexit and Regrexit?

Comment

i was out of the market during the brexit. im not sure if there were restrictions or not. but it was crazy, but saw some good trades done and big profits coming in.

Comment

Working...
                              X