Vote for the best forex broker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for the best forex broker!

Welcome to our online vote! We have already done some selectional job and are proud to present you our collection of forex brokers, today's best in our opinion. We do not pretend neither that our opinion is categorical, nor that this list is full and final. As you know, there are hundreds of brokers and it is physically impossible even to view all of them, not saying about review. That is why we believe it worth to bring our and your experience to others helping them to choose the right broker. If you have any experience with presented brokers, either positive or negative, let us know about it! Rate them from 'worst' to 'exceptional' and update current rating instantly. You can rate one, or few, or all of them, we only need your unbiassed opinion. This voting is absolutely anonimous, you are not required to leave any personal information.

According to me, the best forex broker is avafx and due to this my vote go to this broker.
    www.zforex.co.uk

Comment

If you want an online vote for the best forex brokers, you need customers who
      at least trade for 6 months or more with that broker.
      Also you need customers who withdraw money from that brokersaccount.
      Customers who made profit and withdraw that money.
      You need a complete picture of that broker before you can say , they are the best.
      But thats only my opini, i had more the 12 different brokers and they all good in how to fund your account, but don,t make profits!

Comment

I vote for AAAfx. I have a trading account running 8 months now. Spreads are good, no commission for autotrading; Executions is fast, slippage minimal; though they offer full refund I was not among that had to experience it.
        Suits perfectly my needs for an EU regulated broker.

Comment

Originally posted by peldoman View Post
          If you want an online vote for the best forex brokers, you need customers who
          at least trade for 6 months or more with that broker.
          Also you need customers who withdraw money from that brokersaccount.
          Customers who made profit and withdraw that money.
          You need a complete picture of that broker before you can say , they are the best.
          Surely we expect that voters take into consideration all those factors!

But thats only my opini, i had more the 12 different brokers and they all good in how to fund your account, but don,t make profits!
          Just one remark on your last sentence, if somebody doesn't make profits this doesn't automatically mean the broker is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boomerang View Post
            Surely we expect that voters take into consideration all those factors!

Just one remark on your last sentence, if somebody doesn't make profits this doesn't automatically mean the broker is bad.

No ! the broker is bad if he doesn,t want to give youre money/profit back!!!

Comment

[/COLOR]

No ! the broker is bad if he doesn,t want to give youre money/profit back!!!
              Why you say NO? We were speaking not about the case when broker doesn't want to give profit back, in this case the broker is not JUST BAD, it is SCAMMER, but about the case, when the trader is not able TO MAKE profit.

Comment

I said No because a broker is bad, or a scammer, when you don,t get you money back , profit or lost doesn,t matter, that,s the traders risk.
                When a trader is not able to make profit does not mean the broker is bad, i agree .
                And i know there are traders who lost money and they blame the broker.
                But an research made by an indepedent office in my country over 23 forex brokers (3 years ago) was saying
                that 80% was in one way or another way not reliable and could not be trust.
                Maybe that,s a reason why you will not find a forex broker in my country.

Comment

I said No because a broker is bad, or a scammer, when you don,t get you money back , profit or lost doesn,t matter, that,s the traders risk.
                  When a trader is not able to make profit does not mean the broker is bad, i agree .
                  And i know there are traders who lost money and they blame the broker.
                  But an research made by an indepedent office in my country over 23 forex brokers (3 years ago) was saying
                  that 80% was in one way or another way not reliable and could not be trust.
                  Maybe that,s a reason why you will not find a forex broker in my country.
                  I agree with you absolutely! That is the purpose of our poll, to find out brokers the people could rely on!
                  We have selected 8 brokers, some of them we are using ourselves, another were recommended by other
                  peoples, nobody has complained yet about any problem of withdrawal funds from these brokers. But we
                  want not only to know that there is no problem of withdrawal, but to get overall evaluation of their
                  services. We welcome everybody to leave his unbiased opinion clicking "Rate Your Broker" image on the
                  first post of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy12 View Post
                    According to me, the best forex broker is avafx and due to this my vote go to this broker.
                    AVAFX added to our list of best brokers, so you can now vote for it!

Comment

I vote as well for aaafx. I've got some really good returns with this broker - both from manual trading but peer2peer or the so called autotrading.

Comment

SO, If you have good returns the broker is Good?
                        Originally posted by Abigiel
                        I vote as well for aaafx. I've got some really good returns with this broker - both from manual trading but peer2peer or the so called autotrading.

Comment

GoMarkets is good too

Comment

Originally posted by peldoman
                            SO, If you have good returns the broker is Good?
                            yeah of course!!!
                            what you like your broker when he gives you margin calls?

Comment

Penta Forex Broker is the Best Forex Broker as per my view i have my live account there

Comment

exness.com

Comment

no doubts ! hotforex are the best they have been chosen as the best FX broker 2012 by The new europe magazine ! really its great to know that you are trading with the leaders !

Comment

Hooray now we can find the best forex broker !

Comment

I vote for hotforex,
                                      It is the member of the Global Board of Trade Ltd. (GBOT) exchange where the membership is only granted after very stringent process.
                                      and it also got win the award of "Best FX Online Broker 2012'' by The New Europe Magazine.

Comment

I do not know about the best broker, since I still think there is no given standard for the word BEST in forex, but I do trade with hotforex and Im contented and pleased, got an email about the new award and its reassuring, the GBOT is new, I have to look in to it but i still think its good news.. best of luck traders..

Comment

Working...
                                        X