See less

Vote for the best forex broker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it before, but I`ll say it again.
    There is no such thing as a broker that is best for all!

There are simply too many variables in the equasion.
    However a broker that I am using and has proven to be true to their word (STP/DMA order execution along with a lot of tools, features and great customer support) is JFD Brokers.
    From what I've tried so far in terms of brokers, the one above proved to be best FOR ME.

Remember, a good broker can turn bad and vice versa. So, do your due diligence and research the heck out of a brokerage firm before you put your money with them.

Comment

Where is the vote result? I want to know what is the best broker so far..

Comment

There is this new broker company called Exclusive Capital. I've been trading with them for a couple of months, and I like their conditions. Livechat is polite and very helpful. One they helped me solve a chart problem through TeamViewer. Their spreads are also good. i have a standard account there which means there is no commission and on the most popular fx pair (EURUSD) the spread is 0.5 pips. They have segregated bank accounts, so according to the law they can't touch your capital.

Here is their website: https://www.exclusivecapital.com

Comment

OANDA Corporation

Practice Account: Unlimited

Minimum Deposit: None

A forex broker since 2001, OANDA offers demo accounts that do not expire, giving you the ability to practice trading until you are ready to go live.

Comment

JAFX for me hands down! 24/7 crypto trading!

Comment

Working...
            X