728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Vote for the best forex broker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly speaking, I am not much into voting thing, as we just need to go with one proven their worth. I work with Alpari and for me; they are amongst the best IF not the best. The pretty straight forward reason is the reputation they got and been in the market for last 18 years. It’s an honor to trade under them. I like the conditions big time with controlled cost, high leverage, cash back program, market analysis and signals while of all, it’s their Ideas for investment in Alpari Structured Products that I love the most! This is perfect investment place for traders.

Comment

I have no right to talk into others vote or view, but I feel sad with some people’s selection, as it’s not like I don’t want bonus, but bonus or any freebie is good till you can get safety, but without that we will waste our time no matter how many freebies we get.

Comment

Good and safe brokers should get good marks in order to stand up against scammers which are unfortunately everywhere in the forex business. And that’s why I’m doing here, showing support to IMMFX broker which helped me trade better in forex. When i asked for a withdrawal I got my money on time and that is the most important thing that i look in brokers, to feel safe for my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Diiifx View Post

yeah of course!!!
          what you like your broker when he gives you margin calls?

At least most traders don't realize is it brokers' fault or their own. That's why you have to seek for professional advice when dealing with such delicate matters as brokers.

Comment

Working...
          X