Best indicator Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ask) Best indicator Ever

Can any body purchased anderson indicator,is it working,he claims 100 successrate with non repainting indicator
    here is link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYRD4YCbjNA

He is only accepting payment through Perfect Money, Money Gram or Western Union ... no PayPal.
    So, just be aware that you may not get your $ back of the indicator under-performs.

Comment

Originally posted by randycha View Post
      He is only accepting payment through Perfect Money, Money Gram or Western Union ... no PayPal.
      So, just be aware that you may not get your $ back of the indicator under-performs.
      has any body bought?is it working as he specified?

Comment

if it was true he just gave out signals for his indicator for money and so it's just a con man.

Comment

I came very close to buying this indicator about four months ago because of the need to buy something stupid every now and then , but like Randycha said , when I saw that he doesn't except Paypal as payment , that made me suspicious . Anybody selling something on Youtube and does not take Paypal for payment is a big red flag . So I sent him a email asking him to send me a video of the indicator giving signals in real time ( no visual backtest ) and it didn't matter if the video was six hours long , just make sure that there was no editing to the video , and I would consider sending him money through other means besides Paypal . He replied that he would be happy to do that but he never sent me anything . So I just let it go and moved on to other things . A couple of months goes by and he sends me an email asking me if I was still interested in buy from him and I told him that he never sent me the video that I asked for . He then tells me that he is about to upload some videos to his Youtube channel that are in real time , I then told him that I would keep an eye out for those videos . That happened around October / November . I don't think he intends to upload anything new to his channel . My suggestion is move on .

Comment

The demo version for backtest doesn't show up on my mt4 platform.

Comment

you missunderstood. The indicator don't show up in the indicators folder of mt4 after download

Comment

You really don't get it... I give up

Comment

Hi mhammede,

With all due respect, perhaps you will like to start another thread to discuss your indicator with other forum members.

This thread is started by ummadirajani to discuss another indicator. I think we should give him some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by randycha View Post
                    Hi mhammede,

With all due respect, perhaps you will like to start another thread to discuss your indicator with other forum members.

This thread is started by ummadirajani to discuss another indicator. I think we should give him some respect.
                    yes,my intention is to discuss about best ever indicator by anderson,kindly limit discussion ,try to bring out facts about strategy whether it is useful to forex friends or not

Comment

Originally posted by mhammede

i have send it in the inbox.
                      ===============================

Hi Randycha,
                      i have already my own thread. It was not my intention to discuss it here. but Mr. wwwfx ask me and i just respond to him. and in first comment it was for Mr. ummadirajani to advise him not chase someone maybe it will scammer and he can take my suggestion if he really want a good indicator. and i have all the respect to him.
                      HI Mohammed
                      here intention of discussion is to find out fact if it is good we follow otherwise if it is scam it prevents the other friends not to fall,it doesnot mean that yours is not good system,thanks for your understanding
                      I have started this thread to find out truth about system

Comment

Originally posted by ummadirajani View Post

HI Mohammed
                        here intention of discussion is to find out fact if it is good we follow otherwise if it is scam it prevents the other friends not to fall,it doesnot mean that yours is not good system,thanks for your understanding
                        Not at all reliable.. he is not a coder either he dont know even expiry for .ex4 so better to aviod , i just asked demo for a demo.. he is saying it costs me more than making original and in our country literate people are less they charge more to do these things he is saying .. so no relevant...

Comment

Let's move on ...
                          He is a scammer

Comment

HI Mohammed

HI mam, hope you purchased this indicator .. how it is mam.. please share the experience

Comment

Can any body purchased anderson indicator,is it working,he claims 100 successrate with non repainting indicator
                              here is link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYRD4YCbjNA
                              HI mam, hope you purchased this indicator .. how it is mam.. please share the experience

Comment

He is fraud,he is not sending indicator after payment even after payment he says account is withheld,send again,I dont know whether any body got it,it is fake

Comment

Working...
                                X