728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Best indicator Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ask) Best indicator Ever

Can any body purchased anderson indicator,is it working,he claims 100 successrate with non repainting indicator
    here is link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYRD4YCbjNA

He is only accepting payment through Perfect Money, Money Gram or Western Union ... no PayPal.
    So, just be aware that you may not get your $ back of the indicator under-performs.

Comment

Originally posted by randycha View Post
      He is only accepting payment through Perfect Money, Money Gram or Western Union ... no PayPal.
      So, just be aware that you may not get your $ back of the indicator under-performs.
      has any body bought?is it working as he specified?

Comment

if it was true he just gave out signals for his indicator for money and so it's just a con man.

Comment

I came very close to buying this indicator about four months ago because of the need to buy something stupid every now and then , but like Randycha said , when I saw that he doesn't except Paypal as payment , that made me suspicious . Anybody selling something on Youtube and does not take Paypal for payment is a big red flag . So I sent him a email asking him to send me a video of the indicator giving signals in real time ( no visual backtest ) and it didn't matter if the video was six hours long , just make sure that there was no editing to the video , and I would consider sending him money through other means besides Paypal . He replied that he would be happy to do that but he never sent me anything . So I just let it go and moved on to other things . A couple of months goes by and he sends me an email asking me if I was still interested in buy from him and I told him that he never sent me the video that I asked for . He then tells me that he is about to upload some videos to his Youtube channel that are in real time , I then told him that I would keep an eye out for those videos . That happened around October / November . I don't think he intends to upload anything new to his channel . My suggestion is move on .

Comment

Why chase the people that maybe will be scammer!
            ========================================

U Can check my indicator its approved by MQL5 official
            __*** Reversal Diamond Indicator ***__
            (No delay & not repaint)
            https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/25781

all the details in here
            https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...proved-by-mql5

video back test for 40 minute (about 3 month of candles) in different time frame

Now you can get the Reversal Diamond Indicator for Free (value of 350$ in mql5 )
            PM for details

================================================== ==========

Comment

The demo version for backtest doesn't show up on my mt4 platform.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwfx View Post
                Hello sir,

if didn't show any signal i think there is a problem in your history chart because the indicator need at least 100 previous bars to start calculation. or maybe there is a problem in your data history then try the strategy tester in different platform for anther broker.

So try to make the options in MT4 in max bars in history and max bars in chart 10000 like the photo attached and then restart you MT4 and try the strategy tester again.

if you try to test the indicator in already downloaded tick data history, say example you have download the history H1 time frame from date 9/20 then you have to make the strategy tester start from at least 9/25 that will give the indicator the 100 previous bars to start calculation and show the signals on the chart.

BTW the MQL5 they had test the indicator in real & strategy tester before they approved it and all thing works good.

Comment

photo attached
                  Attached Files

Comment

you missunderstood. The indicator don't show up in the indicators folder of mt4 after download

Comment

you missunderstood. The indicator don't show up in the indicators folder of mt4 after download
                      first open ur MT4 then go to MQL5 and download the indicator.
                      then u will find the indicator in the Market
                      Attached Files

Comment

Features of The reversal diamond indicator:
                        * The indicator works on metatrader 4 platforms.
                        * The indicator does not repaint.
                        * The indicator does not recalculate.
                        * The indicator works on any Time Frame, but best Time Frame H4 then H1 then M15
                        * The indicator works on any pair.
                        * It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.
                        ================================================== ===

my rules of trading with the indicator.
                        --------------------------------------------------------
                        *Make every trade are the same risk 1-2% of your account
                        *every trade your target should be at least 3 times the SL or more. that mean lets assume you enter every signal that will appear with fixed risk of your account 1-2%

* and you enter 3-4 bad signal
                        * and you enter 2 good signal ( i assume the minimum good signals of 6 signals)

the total =you will be in profit. because you have set every trade its TP = 3 times the stop loss. and the 2 good signal = at least 6 bad signal.
                        so in total every weak / month you will have +$
                        ----------------------------------------------------------
                        and of course the most signal is good signals but i have assumed the minimum good signal above to try to explain even in worst condition you will be profit.

Comment

You really don't get it... I give up

Comment

Hi mhammede,

With all due respect, perhaps you will like to start another thread to discuss your indicator with other forum members.

This thread is started by ummadirajani to discuss another indicator. I think we should give him some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by randycha View Post
                              Hi mhammede,

With all due respect, perhaps you will like to start another thread to discuss your indicator with other forum members.

This thread is started by ummadirajani to discuss another indicator. I think we should give him some respect.
                              yes,my intention is to discuss about best ever indicator by anderson,kindly limit discussion ,try to bring out facts about strategy whether it is useful to forex friends or not

Comment

Working...
                              X