728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Crypto Currencies

New Forum Section for Crypto Currencies : https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...yptocurrencies
2 of 2 < >

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

any one know or having this please share the info at least

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one know or having this please share the info at least

http://www.u-f-i.pro/backtest.htm

Originally posted by sreenewas View Post
    here u go.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chan123 View Post

here u go.
      thanks for sharing
      Sincere thanks
      But can not load the indicator, please check what went wrong
      Thank you
      best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by chan123 View Post

here u go.

thanks alottt,

Comment

Would like to have an EA made of this indy......

Comment

Is it working?, please share a working version please.

Comment

After checking, indicator is working fine, very very thankx.

Comment

This is a very old indicator and the websight is old also. If you type in uniqueforexindicators into search box , you will find threads on this indicator that go all the way back to 2012. I remember that there were a lot of accusations that the websight was a scam and that the indicators were overpriced and that the back-test that you see of the EA does not line up with real time performance and ect. I also remember that the indicator is basically a renamed XO indicator . Here is one of those threads but there are more or was more at the time.
                https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...xindicator-ufi

Comment

This indicator brings back memories for me because it was around about the same time that I joined this forum and started trading forex back in the day and was one of the very first indicators that I ever downloaded and used . And I remember coming across that U-F-I websight and saying to my self -- Damn any indicator that cost this much must be the holly grail, I got to figure out a way to buy this right now !!!! --- Ha Ha , I have grown so much since then

Comment

Search the forum for "QQE histo" indicator.
                    It was offered on eBay also.

Sixer

Comment

Working...
                    X