728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Indicatorvault Divergence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Req) Indicatorvault Divergence

Please share this indicator....

I'm also looking for this one.

Comment

Helo there hope this will help
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lahsen View Post
        Helo there hope this will help
        Even Better Thank You!

Comment

Expiration date : 07.02.2018

Comment

"lahsan", i appreciate you sharing, but do not post such indicators which are near ro expiry, it is just a waste of time....

Comment

It was not a good indicator anyway. Didn't even plot on the charts. Still looking for the indicator vault version

Comment

Here it is. Enjoy.
                Attached Files

Comment

what a great post by "pramod1958"... very very thankx sir.

Comment

Dear "pramod19y58", do you have "Candle Meter indicator" of indicatorvault.com, if you have then please share it. visit the link:
                    https://indicatorvaulthq.com/canmeter/

Comment

Indicator is good but arrow not appear. And one more thing when apply indicator it slow, lag or hang mt4 platform. Why it happens.

Comment

this indicator is working fine in my mt4 platform, may be your mt4 history data is old, that is why arrows are not appearing "santu2318". try to change your broker mt4, then try.

Comment

Originally posted by santu2318 View Post
                          Indicator is good but arrow not appear. And one more thing when apply indicator it slow, lag or hang mt4 platform. Why it happens.
                          santu you have problems with your computer. You complained about similar problem in another thread too.

Comment

santu2318 --- I read some of your other posts in a different thread and wanted to tell you that about 3 or 4 years ago I had similar problems with my MT4 platform and finally figured out that it was a .DLL file in the Libraries folder that was affecting my platform. Some .DLL files can be potentially dangerous to your computer. Remove .DLL files from Libraries folder and restart MT4 just see what happens , maybe that will fix your problem. And also if you have any indicators that immediately send you to the sellers web-page when you delete them from your charts , they have been known to negatively affect platforms , try removing them also and restart MT4 , maybe that will help.
                            If you knew this already , don't mean to offend , just trying to help.
                            Last edited by bun423ijk; 16-03-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

has someone the scanner,too?

Comment

Working...
                              X