728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

My new development, Eagle Arrow Indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

180 downloaded the free version from mql5 in less than 24 hour! wow ^_^

2018-02-28_231627.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhammede View Post
      180 downloaded the free version from mql5 in less than 24 hour! wow ^_^

2018-02-28_231627.jpg
      Hello. Can you share it here, I can not download it from there

Comment

I wonder if it is new policy to allow all sellers to start a thread to promote their product and pry upon inexperienced fellows!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by forexfly View Post

Hello. Can you share it here, I can not download it from there
          the version of mql5 that i have it will not work in ur mt4. mql5 they add protection even for the free product.
          but u can download the indicator from mt4 itself
          after search "eagle arrow" then u will find the Eagle Arrow Indicator EURUSD
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hpss View Post
            I wonder if it is new policy to allow all sellers to start a thread to promote their product and pry upon inexperienced fellows!!!!

Yes it is allowed as long as seller has obtained authorization from site admin and mods to do so, and he has got that permit and also a thread in commercial section.

We do not allow anyone to spam the forum for advertisement and scam members of this forum for monetary benefit, but we do allow known sellers and authors to advertise their product and services as long as they obtain prior authorization and respect forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by falconwest View Post

Yes it is allowed as long as seller has obtained authorization from site admin and mods to do so, and he has got that permit and also a thread in commercial section.

We do not allow anyone to spam the forum for advertisement and scam members of this forum for monetary benefit, but we do allow known sellers and authors to advertise their product and services as long as they obtain prior authorization and respect forum rules.
              Can you clarify the 2 rules below please falconwest,one poster at least has breached both rules in my opinion,maybe i misunderstand them

10. Do not write with ALL CAPS
              11. Do not put any email address at posting, if moderators find any email address, the post will be deleted

Comment

Originally posted by watsone View Post

Can you clarify the 2 rules below please falconwest,one poster at least has breached both rules in my opinion,maybe i misunderstand them

10. Do not write with ALL CAPS
                11. Do not put any email address at posting, if moderators find any email address, the post will be deleted

for rules number 10 they mean to not use all caps in all line/words. and both thread doesn't have ALL CAPS. if u understated it as not to use it at all even for the first letter in every line then u have broken the same rules by writing "Can you" !!
                for rules number 11 its allowed only for the threads that has been approved by admin/mods in the commercial section only.

Comment

It's sad to find some members here try so hard to find any broken law that i did not to advice me to make attention about it to fix it and follow the rules that i already followed it!! but all they want to make the thread deleted, rather than to get a good feed back/ thanks for sharing here the free version that already +440 had downloaded it from mql5 in less than 4 days and use it for their trading !!

2018-03-03_133046.jpg
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mhammede View Post

for rules number 10 they mean to not use all caps in all line/words. and both thread doesn't have ALL CAPS. if u understated it as not to use it at all even for the first letter in every line then u have broken the same rules by writing "Can you" !!
                    for rules number 11 its allowed only for the threads that has been approved by admin/mods in the commercial section only.
                    It's not the commercial section i was referring to or you in particular mhammede,obviously you can use a capital letter to start a sentence or for instance the first letter of someone's christian or surname but one thread at least has used all capitals and posted their email address.
                    Sorry mhammede i've digressed from the subject of your thread but as falconwest has posted in your thread i think he should explain why the rules of the forum are not enforced if i'm right in my interpretation of them,not just for me but for other members,if my post is inappropriate in your thread a moderator has the option of deleting it

Comment

here is the signals of last weak for 20 pair in M15/M30/H1 time frame using my indicator Eagle Arrow with good & bad signals and as u can see most of them are good signals and look how the market respect the signals

you can download the free version of the indicator that work in MT4, EURUSD pair only from MQL5
                      https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/28046

Purchase of full version indicator is offered here in commercial section:
                      https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...proved-by-mql5

GBPAUDM30.png AUDCADH1.png GBPCADM30.png CHFJPYM15.png CADJPYM15.png NZDUSDM15.png EURCADM30.png GBPNZDM15.png EURJPYM15.png USDJPYH1.png XAGUSDH1.png EURGBPH1.png GBPJPYM15.png NZDCADM15.png GBPCHFM30.png EURAUDM15.png GBPUSDM15.png NZDCHFM15.png NZDJPYM15.png AUDJPYM15.png

Comment

My rules of trading with the indicator:
                        * Time frame M15/M30/H1
                        * Make every trade same risk 1-2% of your account
                        * The Stop loss is not fixed, it depend on the high / low of the candle
                        if the signal is buy signal
                        SL: Below the low of the candle - (about 20 pipe for M15 time frame / about 25 pip for M30/H1 time frame)
                        TP: At least 3 times the SL, after it reach profit = 3 times the SL u can close the trade as you want or part of the trade and then u can use the trailing stop.

if the signal is sell signal
                        SL: Above the high of the candle + (about 20 pipe for M15 time frame / about 25 pipe for M30/H1 time frame)
                        TP: At least 3 times the SL, after it reach profit = 3 times the SL u can close the trade as you want or part of the trade and then u can use the trailing stop.

* If the trade reach profit pips = stop loss, then you have to move the stop loss to the entering point.

*lets assume you had enter every signal that will appear with all my rules with fixed risk of your account 1-2% for every trade
                        * and you enter 3-4 bad signal
                        * and you enter 2 good signal ( i assume the minimum good signals of 6 signals)

the total =you will be in profit. because you have set every trade its TP = 3 times the stop loss. and the 2 good signal = at least 6 bad signal.
                        so in total every weak / month you will have +$
                        ----------------------------------------------------------
                        and of course the most signal is good signals but i have assumed the minimum good signal above to try to explain even in worst condition in market you will be in profit.

Comment

Good tips and analogy Mohammed, please provide a trade history within the last couple of months for members to evaluate the trading criteria of this indicator. What I mean about trade history is what you have achieved in your live account to confirm the details above. You don't have to reveal your account info, just trade history.

Comment

Originally posted by falconwest View Post
                            Good tips and analogy Mohammed, please provide a trade history within the last couple of months for members to evaluate the trading criteria of this indicator. What I mean about trade history is what you have achieved in your live account to confirm the details above. You don't have to reveal your account info, just trade history.
                            Thanks falconwest.
                            the indicator has been developed about 1 month ago.also i don't trade a lot, anyway the trading history for last 30 day in the attach.
                            and to be honest not all trades with just eagle arrow indicator but most of them are. i also use couple of my other developed indicators to know where is the best entry signals & exit point that is why i don't use SL so don't try to copy my trading style, its very risky if u don't have the experience.

even my indicator eagle arrow it depend in some internal values of the indicators that build in the MetaTrader platform. and most of the brokers they give different value from other of that indicators so its OK if u find one or two chart not the same result. but most of them it should be the same signals with the full version that u have falconwest if u can confirm that for the 20 chart with the same time frame for last weak that i have shared before couple of days.
                            Attached Files

Comment

The free version its in the first page of the +1000 free indicator from in MQL5 ^___^
                              2018-03-09_114519.jpg
                              Attached Files

Comment

As you all know the trend is your friend. So aim developing a new indicator that give signals with the trend with more than 95% accuracy. it will make anyone rich and professional trader.
                                it give lot of signals & more accuracy than the Eagle Arrow Indicator & Reversal Diamond Indicator.
                                The indicator its still under developing and believe me when i finish developing it, it will be the best indicator ever. it will make a revolution in Forex industry. just wait for it. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X