728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

My new development, Eagle Arrow Indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is the signals of last weak (5-9/3/2018) for 20 pair in M15/M30/H1 time frame using my indicator Eagle Arrow with good & bad signals and as u can see most of them are good signals and look how the market respect the signals

you can download the free version of the indicator that work in MT4, EURUSD pair only from MQL5
    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/28046

Purchase of full version indicator is offered here in commercial section:
    https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...proved-by-mql5

AUDNZDM30.png USDCADH1.png EURJPYM30.png NZDCADM15.png EURAUDM15.png USDJPYM15.png AUDUSDM30.png AUDCADM15.png GBPUSDM30.png EURCHFM15.png CHFJPYM15.png NZDJPYH1.png CADJPYM30.png NZDUSDM15.png USDCHFM15.png NZDCHFM15.png EURNZDM15.png EURGBPM30.png AUDCHFM15.png GBPAUDM30.png
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey mhammede, post your mt4 version here. And let me see

Comment

Originally posted by sharkfxo View Post
        Hey mhammede, post your mt4 version here. And let me see
        Hello,
        You can download the free version and see by yourself here is the link for MT4, EURUSD pair only from MQL5

and here u will find the links of the full version u can download and test it in all pairs & time frame in the strategy tester

Comment

These are all lagging indicators. I have tried so many and frustrated .

Comment

To all members, please respect forum rules and do not share copyrighted products by active authors on this forum, you may however share anything you like as long as it has not violated the forum rules.

Comment

Ok, point taken...i will not share copirighted stuff anymore...sry

Comment

Originally posted by mhammede View Post

Hello,
                You can download the free version and see by yourself here is the link for MT4, EURUSD pair only from MQL5

and here u will find the links of the full version u can download and test it in all pairs & time frame in the strategy tester

Thanks mhamade for putting it for free for EURUSD. I was waiting for it to try first and then buy later if profitable. I have bought quite a junk of worthless indicators not working well or useless. I am tired of these junks. Even if 8 out of 10 trades using your indicator are profitable I will mostly definitely buy it. I have an idea for you if you can incorporate it in your indicator it will more useful and would be more profitable. If you can code a scanner for it that finds a valid trade in any of the pairs we choose, then all we have to do is to go to that chart and trade. Sometimes it gets harder when the trade has already started and you are looking at charts and you get disappointed that you missed that trade. I don't think it would be difficult for you as a coder. It would be more profitable for us and you can charge more money too for your hard work and dedication. I don't mind paying someone if they build something useful instead of all the garbage out there. I used a demo mode of Pip Trend pro and Cosmic Diviner recently from mql5 and not impressed by them. I have tried almost everything thT indicatovaulthq has out there. All garbage. Karl Kittman is crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by Farazi View Post

Thanks mhamade for putting it for free for EURUSD. I was waiting for it to try first and then buy later if profitable. I have bought quite a junk of worthless indicators not working well or useless. I am tired of these junks. Even if 8 out of 10 trades using your indicator are profitable I will mostly definitely buy it. I have an idea for you if you can incorporate it in your indicator it will more useful and would be more profitable. If you can code a scanner for it that finds a valid trade in any of the pairs we choose, then all we have to do is to go to that chart and trade. Sometimes it gets harder when the trade has already started and you are looking at charts and you get disappointed that you missed that trade. I don't think it would be difficult for you as a coder. It would be more profitable for us and you can charge more money too for your hard work and dedication. I don't mind paying someone if they build something useful instead of all the garbage out there. I used a demo mode of Pip Trend pro and Cosmic Diviner recently from mql5 and not impressed by them. I have tried almost everything thT indicatovaulthq has out there. All garbage. Karl Kittman is crap too.
                  Ur welcome.
                  first thanks for sharing ur idea with us. I don't have the time to build it now. but i will consider ur idea in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X