• Show
Clear All

• PipFinite Trend PRO

hi..
    please.share
    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26888#

share....!plz

Comment

I don't have it. However I studied it and it seem quite useless infact if you follow every signals, despite the high winratio% you have a very bad risk:reward so you can't profit from it in the end. If you use it with your own analysis (sup/res, price action, filters etc..) statistics are going to change and you can't know for sure about its profitability...just thought..

Comment

it is same like half trend , just arrows are coming top bottom nothing new with it..

Comment

Originally posted by sreenewas View Post
          it is same like half trend , just arrows are coming top bottom nothing new with it..
          Yes, indeed. In fact the only person who become rich is the vendor that is selling illusions to those newbie that likes "no brain" indicators...
          It is a sort of median location on the trend start hoping that price will follow through the take profits locations.
          Statistically this happens more time than not....but you cannot calculate risk reward in advance and in the end if you make two simple calculations you will end in loss except lucky months but that have nothing to do with genuine trading but it rely much more on lucky...in the meanwhile the sellers is receiving excited reviews that attract more buyers until they will discover the real truth... genial business

Comment

hi.187.review==5star

Comment

Originally posted by investor84 View Post

Yes, indeed. In fact the only person who become rich is the vendor that is selling illusions to those newbie that likes "no brain" indicators...
              It is a sort of median location on the trend start hoping that price will follow through the take profits locations.
              Statistically this happens more time than not....but you cannot calculate risk reward in advance and in the end if you make two simple calculations you will end in loss except lucky months but that have nothing to do with genuine trading but it rely much more on lucky...in the meanwhile the sellers is receiving excited reviews that attract more buyers until they will discover the real truth... genial business
              Yes agreed this is similar to others too. You can see all the bad comments on mq5. The good ones are those who may work for the company. I have tried so.many others only to find out to find out they are complete failures.

Comment

I..buy..it..not..bad

Comment

Originally posted by nesta View Post
                  I..buy..it..not..bad
                  If it works well. The vendor will not give money bank. You can rent it for a month for 69 dollars or buy it for 99 dollars. Why not just buy and throw it in the trash along with others ? None iof them works.

Comment

Originally posted by nesta View Post
                    I..buy..it..not..bad
                    Well go ahead buy it its only 99 dollars. I would not waste money on any indicators as they can only tell us about the past not the future. If in one minute trend changes suddenly to down it would not be able to say anything to you only you would see it in your momentum RSI Stoch etc. Free systems are available just like that maybe not that visually appealing as those as I have several that I use to scan all time frames and all trends but they can only tell us about the past not the future. They are just for reference but can't predict anything

Comment

Analyzing charts is more important. I need a software to tell me about what retracemebts happened in the past on different time frames. Know anything like those?

Comment

Symphonie trendline
                        trendmagic
                        pipfinite-trend-laser

All use the same logic
                        Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Farazi View Post
                          Analyzing charts is more important. I need a software to tell me about what retracemebts happened in the past on different time frames. Know anything like those?
                          Hi Farazi, I totally agree with you. I have long time experience in trading and it is not that simple as looking "just" an indicator. Far from it.
                          Can you discuss more about your strategy? In your opinion, past retracements can give some clues? Generally, traders use fibonacci retracements to evaluate at which level price could reverse fter that a first impulsive wave has done by market.... I think that discussions like these are much more constructive than buy and enrich a seller on mql5!!

Comment

Past retracement on 1 hour charts will give clues as to what happened in one hour charts. Once you get all 1 hour you will see some type of patterns in a month too unless there are some fundamental events. Check it yourself. There are exception always just like fibanacci. These indicators sold are marketing hypes. Nothing can predict a live market. Even signals you will loose a lot

Comment

What do you know the seller removed all negative comments on mql website. Please check only 3 comments now vs 50 plus in the past. I was checking it out a few days ago when you all mentioned about it. A lot of people wrote bad reviews.

Comment

Working...
                              X