728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

PipFinite Trend PRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by investor84 View Post

Hi Farazi, I totally agree with you. I have long time experience in trading and it is not that simple as looking "just" an indicator. Far from it.
    Can you discuss more about your strategy? In your opinion, past retracements can give some clues? Generally, traders use fibonacci retracements to evaluate at which level price could reverse fter that a first impulsive wave has done by market.... I think that discussions like these are much more constructive than buy and enrich a seller on mql5!!
    Big brokers use those charts and market makers have their in house this type of software. Amazingly no one has built a public version. Amazing it should not be that difficult for a programmer to think about it and develop code for it. Trust me I saw a of traders using that at the brokers. They tell you exactly when would the trade start. How is that possible.?

Comment

70-75-signals...good!

Comment

Originally posted by Farazi View Post
        What do you know the seller removed all negative comments on mql website. Please check only 3 comments now vs 50 plus in the past. I was checking it out a few days ago when you all mentioned about it. A lot of people wrote bad reviews.
        Yes, I think the seller contacted those unsatisfied buyers and offer them to refund the money to delete negative comment. Sellers made 20K for that already existing indicator (he just modify something) and refunding to few buyers it certainly does not make he poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Farazi View Post

Big brokers use those charts and market makers have their in house this type of software. Amazingly no one has built a public version. Amazing it should not be that difficult for a programmer to think about it and develop code for it. Trust me I saw a of traders using that at the brokers. They tell you exactly when would the trade start. How is that possible.?
          It is quite interesting this concept; what I know about istitutionals traders is that they use fibonacci to measure retracementes and pivot (weekly, monthly, daily pivots).
          If you can explain in more details this concept, maybe with illustrative pictures/pdf I could study this matter and I will contact a friend that is very good at coding mql4 language. Of course If we will able to code such a thing I will happy to share with you!

You can send me some material here or in private message if you want. I think that in the forums borns much more ideas than buy garbages on mql5!

Comment

Yes, I think the seller contacted those unsatisfied buyers and offer them to refund the money to delete negative comment. Sellers made 20K for that already existing indicator (he just modify something) and refunding to few buyers it certainly does not make he poor.
            They stated absolutely no refunds. They mist have contacted mql5 to remove the comments. Quite obvious they are in business together unlike clickbank refunds.

Comment

It is quite interesting this concept; what I know about istitutionals traders is that they use fibonacci to measure retracementes and pivot (weekly, monthly, daily pivots).
              If you can explain in more details this concept, maybe with illustrative pictures/pdf I could study this matter and I will contact a friend that is very good at coding mql4 language. Of course If we will able to code such a thing I will happy to share with you!

You can send me some material here or in private message if you want. I think that in the forums borns much more ideas than buy garbages on mql5!
              Just look at one hour retracements across 1 H in one year. What you will see is almost similar retracements. In house brokers use Fibanacci and pivot around there. They know if they pass this point price is going upwards. It could go reverse too but they are prepared for it just like we traders are at NOMC data etc etc.
              All these indicators are garbage as show data passed already. Gold shoots up very quickly and no trending software can predict its movement early on.

Comment

for:99$..is..good..help..me

Comment

Junk indicator. Bought it and regretted buying it.cant even get a refund. I can sell it to someone on eBay I guess.

Comment

If you don't sell it, consider sharing it here.

Comment

shareee!
                      Attached Files
                      Mail: snafar81@gmail.com signals, Hacked Ea,Cracked Indicators, GOLD,OIL,EA,System,Indicators,Forex

Comment

where is e- mail b password? for running.

Comment

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

How are you going to get the scanner working if not using license ?Therebis a license too with this and it's not even good.

Comment

where is license with it " Farazi"

Comment

Originally posted by vitalfx View Post
                                where is licenhas se with it " Farazi"
                                The license is in the scanner not in the indicator. You have to put your email address and password to make it. Its a bad indicator. No wonder they dont let you even allow you to comment or review on it. Mql5.com has a bad policy of not refunding any badly written software. It shows inconsistencies in results. I would not trust indicators like those with a live system. In a comparison system posted here, they are much better than this pipTrend pro. Please test it out on a demo account first before you put on live account. The return is not much on a 4 hour chart too if you wait only for a four hour chart

Comment

Working...
                                X