728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

PipFinite Trend PRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i put my email then, will it work?
    what is about password " how many digits or what kind of password should i put, please help "Farazi".

Comment

No help for you Vitalfx as you never shared any of your indicatorvaulthq indicators that we would all like to get from you. You always ask for sharing but never shared your own. You just want to pm people and get their software. Everyone here on this forum is nice enough to share but you are always asking but never sharing. As soon as you start sharing with everyone, you will get the same respect and response.

Comment

When did you send pm me "farazi", i have many pm messages, i think i missed your request, what is your request??? , my all friends are happy with me, sorry if i missed your request.

Comment

Originally posted by vitalfx View Post
          When did you send pm me "farazi", i have many pm messages, i think i missed your request, what is your request??? , my all friends are happy with me, sorry if i missed your request.
          You have seen my PM and tyou have replied to me earlier too that you wanted indicatorvault divergence dashboards. I told you I don't have them. I have the ones listed on this forum only and you ignored me from then when I was asking you ? I want you to share with everyone here as you request always but never share. The people here on this forum are always excellent helpers. Thank you all .

Comment

i could this post pm to you "Farazi" but i am writing open message for all wwi members in answering "Farazi", first of all mind you language, you have no right to speak wrong about anyone whom you do not know completely, my dear, i am a live trader not a kid which use internet every time, secondly, i have all indicator in my home pc but not in my office pc and from the last 6 days i could not even see my family, so if you don't know about anyone's routine then don't comment, i have many pm and posting friends on wwi and other big community forums, they all know that i share everything whenever i get leisure, i am not a neglecting person, that' why i have a big collection of remarkable inficators which i also use in my live trading, i will fulfill your request whenever i get spare time, have a nice time.

Comment

i could this post pm to you "Farazi" but i am writing open message for all wwi members in answering "Farazi", first of all mind you language, you have no right to speak wrong about anyone whom you do not know completely, my dear, i am a live trader not a kid which use internet every time, secondly, i have all indicator in my home pc but not in my office pc and from the last 6 days i could not even see my family, so if you don't know about anyone's routine then don't comment, i have many pm and posting friends on wwi and other big community forums, they all know that i share everything whenever i get leisure, i am not a neglecting person, that' why i have a big collection of remarkable inficators which i also use in my live trading, i will fulfill your request whenever i get spare time, have a nice time.
              I am a live trader myself dear. I like to have a collection of indicators but somehow as I told you earlier too none of the indicators I have tested so far are good to trade. However I love to test out still. I have not seen my family for a year too dear so you are not the only one. Mine I have not seen for a year. I am glad you have those wonderful indicators that work for you but so far I have not found a single one to boost my equity except signal providers as I mentioned to you on my pm. Hope you do share with us some of your remarkable indicators that do work as I have not found one that works well except resistance and support indicators that I use to get a reference for my charts and multi frame pivots. If you like those anyone of you please let me know as I will share them with you all. You are a great bunch of people and I love you all for the support you did for this forum.
              Vitalfx I am sorry about the Mayer but I felt very upset at you for not sharing but asking always. People here are very generous. There is an indicator similar to the one you asked on the othe other thread about Trend strength and ATx. I will post them soon as I am sure you will like them all. However they are all worthless in a trending markets as today's market.

Comment

By the way this Pip Trend Pro is worthless garbage too. That is why they only sell it on mql5.com website. Trusts me half of the signals are just a few pips away hardly worth your time to wait. Sometimes it shows a buy signal on a known resistance and the signal simply bounces off resistance and goes down missing it's tp. This is on a four hour chart. The scanner shows incorrect colors for candles something I complained to the author and they simply dismissed it as something wrong with my computer. Yes same chart is same on my pad and all other smart phones and laptop but pipscanner shows differently. Trust me not worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by nesta View Post
                  shareee!
                  scanner
                  ِDOWNLOAD
                  Mail: snafar81@gmail.com signals, Hacked Ea,Cracked Indicators, GOLD,OIL,EA,System,Indicators,Forex

Comment

scanner
                    ِDOWNLOAD
                    If you need to make the scanner work you need your email address and a password given to you by pip Trend Pro team. Secondly the software is pure garbage. Indicator vault is even better than this.

Comment

scanner
                      ِDOWNLOAD
                      Indicator vault scanners are pretty bad and require very large memory on your computer. I think 128 gb of memory or more if you require 2-3 dashboards to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Farazi View Post
                        Indicator vault scanners are pretty bad and require very large memory on your computer. I think 128 gb of memory or more if you require 2-3 dashboards to work properly.
                        are..u..kiding..?
                        i..run..dashboard!
                        4gbram!
                        and..work..with2gbram

Comment

are..u..kiding..?
                          i..run..dashboard!
                          4gbram!
                          and..work..with2gbram
                          No I am not kidding. I ran 2-3 dashboards on two computers one with 16 gb and one with 8 gb of ram. They were running slow and dashboards kept on disappearing with nothing to see in them. I would love to know how you got them to work with 4 gb ram and what OS were you using as windows itself require a lot. I am running on windows 8 pro and windows 10. Haven't tried them on windows 7. Maybe they work better with older OS.

Comment

nesta, if you do not have email and pwd for running pipfinite pro then why you post it time and again buddy, just wasting others time, do not do this.

Comment

nesta, if you do not have email and pwd for running pipfinite pro then why you post it time and again buddy, just wasting others time, do not do this.
                              i..want..share..for..crack..it/..
                              u..can..dont..wasting..time
                              if..i..send..email..password..blocked

Comment

This indicator is GOOD. I'm using it on combination to price action & SR Levels.
                                It has been number #1 ranking on MT4 and MT5 indicators for 5 months. It is proven consistent.
                                Has more than 500 positive 5 star feedbacks

For newbies, i advice that you use this not a standalone. Lean how to use the indicator with your system.
                                Best used on H1 timeframe. Comparing to other indicators in the MQL5, this is indeed the best.

Nice Day

Last edited by gannwd; 09-06-2018, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X