728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

PipFinite Trend PRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farazi View Post

No just badly written indicator with inconsistent colors and results.
    nah!

This indicator is the best. Comparing it to others in the MQL5, demo speaks for itself.
    This indi does not repaint and works. I join a group of 30+traders using the indicator and scanner perfectly

This EA also works with other filters using the indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/users/andrewba

Comment

Originally posted by ashley View Post

nah!

This indicator is the best. Comparing it to others in the MQL5, demo speaks for itself.
      This indi does not repaint and works. I join a group of 30+traders using the indicator and scanner perfectly

This EA also works with other filters using the indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/users/andrewba
      nah!

This indicator suck.
      It is made to make rich only the seller and maybe the seller are yourself.

People are not stupid, it is based on an illusion.
      Stop bothering with all these bullshit, Farazi is right!

Comment

Originally posted by investor84 View Post

nah!

This indicator suck.
        It is made to make rich only the seller and maybe the seller are yourself.

People are not stupid, it is based on an illusion.
        Stop bothering with all these bullshit, Farazi is right!
        Finally someone who understands these crappy reviews made up by developer or his team itself to sell their crappy illusion. Hope you all learn from this and do not waste your time and money looking for softwares like these. I was swindled too and I want others to know about it.

Comment

Finally someone who understands these crappy reviews made up by developer or his team itself to sell their crappy illusion. Hope you all learn from this and do not waste your time and money looking for softwares like these. I was swindled too and I want others to know about it.
          YEP!

Farazi actually the reviews on mql5 are made up by customers themself because only in this way they can have the promised "currency scanner" so if you don't release 5 star review you cannot get the scanner. This is the reason you see 500 positive reviews, but if you look carefully there are also some bad reviews of few customers that understood the trick and that probably have already lost a lot of money!

Comment

The people who made money knows how to trade and use the indicator
            I make money using this indicator by combining to price action and support/resistance!

What i can say, is that this indicator is good! based on my experience

Comment

I would get the currency scanner. Since it is good and free
              I know how to use these indicators correctly. I know a good price action book. Message me i will give it.

I also have 2 EAs using trend pro in entering trades
              1 i have a coder do it
              1 i have purchased it from an MQL5 user

Comment

I and several friends who are experts in forex trading for more than or 10 years or so have used Pip Trend Pro and all of us laughed at what kind of nonsense is these indicator makers go to market their products when their software and scanner don't even work properly. That is why developer ask everyone to give them positive reviews before they released their scanner for free and does not let anyone give them bad reviews after they have receive their scanner. Truth is it is giving inconsistent colors with time frames and gives a lot of false results.

Comment

Seems to be doing Ok so far...
                  I am only testing on demo account.
                  Last edited by wannawintrades; 25-06-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannawintrades View Post
                    Seems to be doing Ok so far...
                    I am only testing on demo account.
                    Im using on live account, This indicator is good

Nice results BTW

Comment

Best indicator in mql5
                      The scanner is a must, very happy using it!

Comment

I and several friends who are experts in forex trading for more than or 10 years or so have used Pip Trend Pro and all of us laughed at what kind of nonsense is these indicator makers go to market their products when their software and scanner don't even work properly. That is why developer ask everyone to give them positive reviews before they released their scanner for free and does not let anyone give them bad reviews after they have receive their scanner. Truth is it is giving inconsistent colors with time frames and gives a lot of false results.
                        In fact, this indicator is just a piece of garbage. I know it is a bad indicator but when I asked to my friend which work for an investment firm it just laughed and he told me to stay apart from that piece of shit.
                        I hope everyone will do the same. Stay away from that garbage guys.

Comment

I also invite people to think with their own mind. Study carefully the matter and don't let be influenced by all these positive claim on this website and also on mql5. They will nerver provide you real prof of live trading for a long period of time. Just carefully picked trades and photomontage to persuade you to buy it! The indicator is a loser. Trust in me.

Comment

Originally posted by investor84 View Post
                            I also invite people to think with their own mind. Study carefully the matter and don't let be influenced by all these positive claim on this website and also on mql5. They will nerver provide you real prof of live trading for a long period of time. Just carefully picked trades and photomontage to persuade you to buy it! The indicator is a loser. Trust in me.
                            I second that opinion. These are forex experts that I talked to regarding this indicator and it's a sadly bad piece of written codes which results in incorrect signals and false colors on scanner. I emailed their team several times and was not able to put a negative review because they don't allow it. They are using this website also for their scam. Plz don't fall into this trap. It's your own money you will loose.

Comment

Each people have their opinion.
                              This indicator is good and it works. Trust me.
                              Its weird that new members and members with no posts before are taking nonsense. (the reason is obvious)

Old and veteran members say the truth. What i advice is test the demo, compare it to other indicators
                              and you will eventually decide the truth.

Forex is hard, it is our decision which tools can help you trade
                              Grab it while its available.

-gannwd

Comment

Originally posted by maxtrading View Post
                                Best indicator in mql5
                                The scanner is a must, very happy using it!
                                good indi. use semi auto in EA!

Comment

Working...
                                X