X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadsoul indicator-BEWARE!

Beware of buying indicator from this site
    http://redknighttrading.co.uk/software/
    The owner is Deadsoul. I bought his indi many months back and he promised me to reprogram the indi because as you can see on the pic below there was a problem but he never fulfilled his promise for so many excuses like his friend from the US is coming in his home,his son is sick, etc, he instead sent me his arrow indicator which is a garbage,

His son is always falling sick. Forex is easier to trade we don't need all these junk softwares.

Comment

"deadsoul", please give value to your custmers, because your customers are your key of success if they are satisfied with your dealing about indicators or customers service, change your mind and service please £350 is a big big amount to pay for a normal person, so do not cheat others.

Comment

Originally posted by vitalfx View Post
        "deadsoul", please give value to your custmers, because your customers are your key of success if they are satisfied with your dealing about indicators or customers service, change your mind and service please £350 is a big big amount to pay for a normal person, so do not cheat others.
        thank you for your reasonable discussion..
        mario777 just bought one version the SHORT-TERM for 75$ and he know it works as it should ..IT UPDATE WEEKLY and now he go back to 2017 to bring that picture from one of his emails to me asking about that case when the price break all the levels that means for two weeks the price go in one direction i answered him at that time about this rare case ..not in my hands..the indicator will back to normal when it calculate the next week candle as you all know
        then he ask me to help him with scalping indicator ...so i send him my arrows free...now i got this thread ...as a gift ...
        about my son i will not tell a lie about his sickness he still sick modern medicine didn't find cure for his every ten minutes convulsions case tell now ...if you want mario777 i will send you his case video maybe you can help me finding cure in japan
        i didn't force any one to buy ..this thread is meaningless

the picture below is his email asking about the picture above and my answer to him then ...

yours.png
        Last edited by deadsoul; 18-06-2018, 05:28 AM.

Comment

First of all, i am upset after listening about your son's sickness "deadsoul", i hope, it will recover soon, and simply want to say, try to keep your every customer satisfied even every customer is wrong, i think, you know the marketing rule that "your customer is always right",,,,, mario777 is facing problem, if he is right, try to solve his problem sir, you are right sometimes market is unconditional that indicator would fail even it is 99% accurate in giving signals, i have sympathy for you both "mario777" and" deadsoul", both are good persons, try to settle your matters with proper manner and do not blame each other. Thankx

Comment

Originally posted by vitalfx View Post
            First of all, i am upset after listening about your son's sickness "deadsoul", i hope, it will recover soon, and simply want to say, try to keep your every customer satisfied even every customer is wrong, i think, you know the marketing rule that "your customer is always right",,,,, mario777 is facing problem, if he is right, try to solve his problem sir, you are right sometimes market is unconditional that indicator would fail even it is 99% accurate in giving signals, i have sympathy for you both "mario777" and" deadsoul", both are good persons, try to settle your matters with proper manner and do not blame each other. Thankx
            thank you so much for your true feelings...SR indicators are the best when you know how to use them...

update.png

Comment

shortterm.pngthe new versions of my indicator ...maybe some one will be interested ..

longterm.png
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deadsoul View Post
                shortterm.pngthe new versions of my indicator ...maybe some one will be interested ..

longterm.png
                Hi deadsoul
                I wonder if you have a arrow non-repaint indicator for sale?
                (I need to put it in a universal EA)

Comment

Originally posted by dobrosav View Post

Hi deadsoul
                  I wonder if you have a arrow non-repaint indicator for sale?
                  (I need to put it in a universal EA)
                  sure i do..please pm your email..

Comment

Originally posted by deadsoul View Post

sure i do..please pm your email..
                    I sent you my email at pm

Comment

Comment

Comment

mario777

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF
                          why do you use DEADSOULs personal issue with his son sickness here,which is by the way true,he been struggling for long time now with no cure.
                          he is an honest person, i bought all his indicators and they work as they should,they will not give you money if you don't know how to use SR.
                          YOU ARE VICIOUS AND RUDE PERSON TO OPEN SUCH THREAD AND TRY TO CORRUPT THE MAN BUSINESS FOR JUST 75$, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOST IN FOREX?
                          I WILL SUPPORT HIM AND BUY HIS NEW VERSION SHOWED HERE.
                          i encourage all WWE members to support his nice work too because it simply work.

Comment

Originally posted by salman2000 View Post
                            mario777

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF
                            why do you use DEADSOULs personal issue with his son sickness here,which is by the way true,he been struggling for long time now with no cure.
                            he is an honest person, i bought all his indicators and they work as they should,they will not give you money if you don't know how to use SR.
                            YOU ARE VICIOUS AND RUDE PERSON TO OPEN SUCH THREAD AND TRY TO CORRUPT THE MAN BUSINESS FOR JUST 75$, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOST IN FOREX?
                            I WILL SUPPORT HIM AND BUY HIS NEW VERSION SHOWED HERE.
                            i encourage all WWE members to support his nice work too because it simply work.

thank you so much for your support and fair review...

Comment

all WWE members will enjoy a considerable discount for the new version posted above

Comment

Working...
                              X