728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Deadsoul indicator-BEWARE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ih8tfx@gmail.com

Drop me an email to enjoy discount guys...

## life is for those who dare to dream ##

Comment

Hello Deadsoul, could you put a demo for a few days, to test the indicator in real time?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jumper View Post
        Hello Deadsoul, could you put a demo for a few days, to test the indicator in real time?

Cheers
        Wish i can Jumper as it can be abused as you surely know ..some nerds here can and will do that..so if you buy it..its your file and you can do what ever you like with it..
        i just reduce the price too much for you guys..now it worth one loss trade ...so it worth a try..
        My email is. ih8tfx@gmail.com
        You are welcome

Comment

Deadsoul be honest. Please review all of our email conversations. You agreed about the price as my trial becuase I promised you to buy again but Your promised to me to reprogram the indi thru my broker have not fulfilled because you have made many excuses.Until this day after one year you did not send the reprogrammed indi.You send the arrow which was a garbage. I was waiting and waiting and many people in this forum asked about my experience about the indi but i cant say its good because i cant use it. Please read my last eamil to you and see if you have replied no you did not replied. Are you happy about that? Be honest! I suspect you are not a real programmer because you cant reprogram the indi and maybe you just steal that indi from somewhere else.
          This is my last post to this forum. Same if MJ and Peachy i lost money buying thier course but i dont care because I can afford it. I suggest you all to create your own strategy. I have my own now. Salman, i dont care if you support deadsoul its not my own business and goodluck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by mario777 View Post
            Deadsoul be honest. Please review all of our email conversations. You agreed about the price as my trial becuase I promised you to buy again but Your promised to me to reprogram the indi thru my broker have not fulfilled because you have made many excuses.Until this day after one year you did not send the reprogrammed indi.You send the arrow which was a garbage. I was waiting and waiting and many people in this forum asked about my experience about the indi but i cant say its good because i cant use it. Please read my last eamil to you and see if you have replied no you did not replied. Are you happy about that? Be honest! I suspect you are not a real programmer because you cant reprogram the indi and maybe you just steal that indi from somewhere else.
            This is my last post to this forum. Same if MJ and Peachy i lost money buying thier course but i dont care because I can afford it. I suggest you all to create your own strategy. I have my own now. Salman, i dont care if you support deadsoul its not my own business and goodluck to all.
            Bad worker always blame his tools ...all the indicators in the world will not make you successful trader...
            and i cant change that..

Comment

Nawa for una chei

Comment

Originally posted by grugged View Post
                Nawa for una chei
                How much for it?

Comment

Hi deadsoul still waiting for your message ... for demo

Comment

Originally posted by sreenewas View Post
                    Hi deadsoul still waiting for your message ... for demo
                    demo was sent to your email

Comment

any body need a demo please email me ih8tfx@gmail.com

Comment

all this beauty for very low price ..three indicator SCALPING ..SHORT-TERM ...LONG-TERM email me for demo version ih8tfx@gmail.com

beauty.png
                        Last edited by deadsoul; 23-06-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

# LONG-TERM IN ACTION ...ALL THIS BEAUTY FOR VERY LOW PRICE ,,,, get your demo now ih8tfx@gmail.com

longlong.png

Comment

Originally posted by sent View Post
                            How much for it?
                            email me and get full trial and very huge discount ih8tfx@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by grugged View Post
                              His son is always falling sick. Forex is easier to trade we don't need all these junk softwares.
                              wow..you make fun of my son case..and my levels..then you send me email you need to test them...
                              people like you just leave me speechless..

catch.png

Comment

Gold very good system
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X