728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Recommendations, anyone who have experience? Maybe with a friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations, anyone who have experience? Maybe with a friend

hey guys its been a good journey sharing staff with each other in this forum, I'm considering buying this indicator for us, what do you think of forex pips magnet indicator? Check the following link

http://www.forexpipsmagnet.com/special/

Originally posted by Spizozo View Post
    hey guys its been a good journey sharing staff with each other in this forum, I'm considering buying this indicator for us, what do you think of forex pips magnet indicator? Check the following link

http://www.forexpipsmagnet.com/special/
    It's not so good to look at the picture
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank Dobrosav in order words u do not recommend it... so that means it doesn't deliver what it promise?

Comment

i do not comment about any indicator or system till i use it personally so it is up to you wheather you use it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spizozo View Post
          Thank Dobrosav in order words u do not recommend it... so that means it doesn't deliver what it promise?
          you will simply throw money if you buy it the same as me.
          they all find the time when their indicator has 3-4 hits and they take photos as an advertisement for the indicator and say that it hits more than 80% and creativity can not hit even 40%.

Comment

That's True Dobrosav man

Comment

IS IT OK IF YOU SHARE THE INDICATOR@Dobrosav

Comment

Originally posted by grugged View Post
                IS IT OK IF YOU SHARE THE INDICATOR@Dobrosav
                I'm sorry, but if I do that, they will throw me out of their Russian site where I buy for small money
                I can give you a link where to buy for 490r = 6.68euro

Comment

Working...
                X