728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

FXGLOW Smart Trader & Smart Filter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by fxalgo View Post
    GU Long +20pips

    FXALGO_Smart.png
    good scalp trade. i saw that too but traded the lower TF

    Comment


    • #77
      Just booked +20 pips on EURUSD (sell)

      Comment


      • #78
        Got a good sell signal on GBPUSD (Filter Agrees)

        Comment


        • #79
          3 Trades yesterday, all closed with TP!

          Comment


          • #80
            This week
            12 Trades, 11 wins. I did not trade Non Farm!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by mjjam View Post
              This week
              12 Trades, 11 wins. I did not trade Non Farm!
              ok, good results. You can show us some screenshots this week

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by wwisucker View Post

                ok, good results. You can show us some screenshots this week
                its a good indicator. just buy it.

                I have shown some pics, i will upload again sometime

                Comment


                • #83
                  You can make the cost of the indicator in just 1 trade. seriously!
                  I agree to mjjam it is one of those good products

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by pink View Post
                    You can make the cost of the indicator in just 1 trade. seriously!
                    I agree to mjjam it is one of those good products
                    It seems too many fake good reviews about an indicator performing better than any human being technical analysis. Be aware people who are reading this. Developers are using this forum to put fake reviews for their products

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Indicators dont perform better than human being. Because they are just tools.

                      Like a racket, it is useless without a good player.
                      The player dictates how effective this tool can get.

                      But indicators can help human beings make faster decisions.
                      This indicator is good. It helps once you understand how it works with the market technical (breakout,pullback and retracements)

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        This seller is legit! I managed to subscribe last may till now
                        My money before was 1000$, now it is 5300$. I withdraw 2000$ to ensure my profits!

                        https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/422967

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Vladx View Post
                          This seller is legit! I managed to subscribe last may till now
                          My money before was 1000$, now it is 5300$. I withdraw 2000$ to ensure my profits!

                          https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/422967
                          NOW:
                          Profit:
                          287.02 USD
                          WHAT.U.MEAN5300$?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by nesta View Post
                            NOW:
                            Profit:
                            287.02 USD
                            WHAT.U.MEAN5300$?
                            Signals are copped by percentage (%) you set in MQL5
                            If provider has 100$ and makes 100% gain. His account becomes 200$
                            But If you have 10,000$ account and follow signal, you will have 20,000$

                            Right now the signal has 1 USDCAD trade in profit.
                            The signal provider has 1.89$ floating profit
                            On my 3,300$ account, i have 20.00$ profit

                            We are taking about % gain buddy

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Increase the lots of the signal to your choice & get.more profits

                              Use this
                              https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/18367

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by mjjam View Post
                                Indicators dont perform better than human being. Because they are just tools.

                                Like a racket, it is useless without a good player.
                                The player dictates how effective this tool can get.

                                But indicators can help human beings make faster decisions.
                                This indicator is good. It helps once you understand how it works with the market technical (breakout,pullback and retracements)
                                I will check the signal,

                                This week 16 Trades

                                13 Wins
                                3 Losses

                                Nice Results Using Smart Trader & Smart Filter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X