728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Harmonic Dashboard Indicator-Powerful Harmonic Patterns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonic Dashboard Indicator-Powerful Harmonic Patterns

The indicator displays all detected patterns on ONE convenient dashboard. And it recognizes all of the best harmonic patterns: Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, Cypher, Crab, and Shark…

You no longer need to manually scan every pair and time-frame. The dashboard does all the hard work for you.

With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know which harmonic pattern has just formed on every pair and every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly)…

First, it will scan ALL currency pairs and ALL time-frames for the most effective harmonic price patterns. And all these calculations are done so fast – literally within seconds – you won’t even notice the time.

Then, the indicator will display a beautiful dashboard on your chart where you can see exactly what harmonic pattern has recently formed on EVERY pair, EVERY time-frame.

With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know all the information you need to make a good trading decision. You’ll instantly know which pattern appears on every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly) and on every currency pair.

Not only that, you’ll also know the exact direction of that pattern – whether it’s bullish or bearish. And you’ll know exactly how long ago that particular pattern showed up.

https://www.file-upload.com/255pll7evoz8

nice sharing

Comment

Hi Vital fx I sent you indicators by email will indicators and you not even answering my DM why?

Comment

Thankx for sharing dear, i will inform you soon after checking indicator "spizozo", because i am not using nowadays due to my mother sickness, i use internet on my android mobile, thankx again for sharing indicators.

Comment

Originally posted by dmnik View Post

The indicator displays all detected patterns on ONE convenient dashboard. And it recognizes all of the best harmonic patterns: Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, Cypher, Crab, and Shark…

You no longer need to manually scan every pair and time-frame. The dashboard does all the hard work for you.

With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know which harmonic pattern has just formed on every pair and every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly)…

First, it will scan ALL currency pairs and ALL time-frames for the most effective harmonic price patterns. And all these calculations are done so fast – literally within seconds – you won’t even notice the time.

Then, the indicator will display a beautiful dashboard on your chart where you can see exactly what harmonic pattern has recently formed on EVERY pair, EVERY time-frame.

With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know all the information you need to make a good trading decision. You’ll instantly know which pattern appears on every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly) and on every currency pair.

Not only that, you’ll also know the exact direction of that pattern – whether it’s bullish or bearish. And you’ll know exactly how long ago that particular pattern showed up.

Thanks for sharing. Good indicator!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmnik View Post

Brother, thanks for continuing to share such amazing indicators to all traders at free of cost. While most of the professionals out there might consider this nasty, crooked way etc etc, think about all the money that we genuinely spent buying products and how badly we got fooled all the time. I dont mind paying for a good strategy based indicator, but the tricky part is unless you purchase the product you just wouldnt know. So you are a blessing in disguise for all of us here.

The link at file-upload doesnt seem to be working, and leads me to some website. Do you think you can share this in this forum, if you have time, many thanks brother.

Comment

Working...
            X