728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Extrenal link

Use Code Tag for every link you post Code: link

[code ]your link here[/code ]

All link not using this method will be deleted 15/09/2018
See more
See less

Better Trend Trading Indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Req) Better Trend Trading Indicator

    Hi, would anyone has this to share? Trend Trading Indicator.

    Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    If you like it, the guy is asking only $10. Sounds to me like he's a regular guy, interested in, and has the ability to program an indicator that he is now offering for a very reasonable price. Support him

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by stevekong04 View Post
      Hi, would anyone has this to share? Trend Trading Indicator.

      Thanks in advance.
      Has anyone tried this indicator? Seems interesting.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ForexNewbie51 View Post
        If you like it, the guy is asking only $10. Sounds to me like he's a regular guy, interested in, and has the ability to program an indicator that he is now offering for a very reasonable price. Support him
        That is a very interesting comment .....

        Programed an indicator, that indicator has been around for a long time ... do a search for "enter on 3" and you will have it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by smokey22 View Post
          That is a very interesting comment .....

          Programed an indicator, that indicator has been around for a long time ... do a search for "enter on 3" and you will have it
          Hi can u kindly share that indicator with us.as I could not find it thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Is anybody has this indicator, please share,,,TIA

            Comment


            • #7
              share it pls

              Comment

              Working...
              X