728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Potential Areas Of Interest By TheBig Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Discuss) Potential Areas Of Interest By TheBig Dogs

WWI friends,Forex community,
    Welcome to my MT4 Levels Trading .
    these levels will highlight were the majority of the day’s real price action is taking place. (Where the big dogs are getting in and out!)
    I have been trading the Forex for the last 8 years, and tested MANY systems in this time.
    It is my conclusion that 98% of the Indicators you come across is absolute garbage!
    here is some real time shots for now..enjoy the beauty and try to find out if you can read the price action and entries
    in these picture...how much do you think the winning rate ... PM me is you have questions or any special request..

wwwi.jpg

www2.jpg

wwi5.jpg

wwi4.jpg

wwi3.jpg

P.S. As you all know by now, this took me a lot of work to build and as this is not a commercial thread, any requirements should be made by PM
    Last edited by deadsoul; 18-04-2017, 01:45 AM.
    ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

and for those who have no patience interday trading levels are waiting..they stand there all long day no repaint ....
    the levels amaze me and they will amaze you too..granted ...really.

short.png

short1.png

short2.png

shortfff.png

P.S. As you all know by now, this took me a lot of work to build and as this is not a commercial thread, any requirements should be made by PM.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by deadsoul; 18-04-2017, 02:26 AM.

Comment

To everyone reading this thread I would like to communicate that this indicator is worth your time and the money, plug it and forget it. I have tested this on forex and even better the indian markets that I trade on. I would also like to thank DS for the continuous support provide offline on understanding and using this magic piece

Comment

pound fall now...

bound.jpg

Comment

Hi Deadsoul,

Areas of interest without any indicator is definitely the way to go.

But still difficult in current market conditions, on your GBPUSD pic above, a few minutes after the price spike 240 pips above…

A lot of indecision at the moment with news pushing price in one way or the other every other day…

Cheers,
          G
          http://www.greed-is-good.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by gringoh View Post
            Hi Deadsoul,

Areas of interest without any indicator is definitely the way to go.

But still difficult in current market conditions, on your GBPUSD pic above, a few minutes after the price spike 240 pips above…

A lot of indecision at the moment with news pushing price in one way or the other every other day…

Cheers,
            G
            news time is very tricky what ever you use ..and i have no control of price direction...
            you can stay away at news time but most of other calm market you can see the landings and takeoff places...if you want ..
            any way what happened today is a good example price can cut through levels for sure ...but it will be back and respect them...

GBPUSD.png

Comment

GBP will always respect Areas of interest...update on XM broker..

gbpspike.jpg

Comment

GBP is Contaminated and back to the barn...

gbpp.jpg

Comment

Deadsoul,

hats off my friend to this genus work,
                  i cant trade now without your levels on my chart
                  people just don't know what they miss here
                  this is brilliant
                  i think every Forex trader should have them what ever he use they will be a big plus.

jgjgjgjgj.png
                  Last edited by salman2000; 20-04-2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by salman2000 View Post
                    Deadsoul,

hats off my friend to this genus work,
                    i cant trade now without your levels on my chart
                    people just don't know what they miss here
                    this is brilliant
                    i think every Forex trader should have them what ever he use they will be a big plus.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51942[/ATTACH]
                    thank you for your nice words...yes i think with time traders will realize how accurate these lines are
                    proof is coming with time...
                    PS:i heard you made a big $$$$$$$ is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by deadsoul View Post
                      thank you for your nice words...yes i think with time traders will realize how accurate these lines are
                      proof is coming with time...
                      PS:i heard you made a big $$$$$$$ is it true?
                      don't thank me,your indicators work and that's it,they have to be appreciated.
                      about big $$ yup but not that much using your levels made me alot.

$$$.png

Comment

GBP update..on short term..it hit the level and back 20 pips..

short.jpg

Comment

great indi for defining BUY and SELL levels...great work Deadsoul

Comment

Originally posted by axl View Post
                            great indi for defining BUY and SELL levels...great work Deadsoul
                            thanx Axl
                            wish you all success with them..you can master scalping on them ...and join the elite winners..

Comment

still with GBP update ...nice retrace from the support level ..

UPDATE.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X