728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Potential Areas Of Interest By TheBig Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello guys...

    Comment


    • soon...very soon ...

      SOON2.jpg
      Attached Files
      ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

      Comment


      • Dear DS,

        We all patiently wait until you release it......we trust you more than the arrow indicator because you value our hope...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mr12323 View Post
          Dear DS,

          We all patiently wait until you release it......we trust you more than the arrow indicator because you value our hope...
          thank you so much for your nice words..i tried my best to make it perfect ..and the delay was not in my hand ..life have just gave me one of its down cycles ...but we are getting up again ...
          ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Originally posted by deadsoul View Post
              soon...very soon ...

              SOON2.jpg
              great job,keepit up,We are eagerly waiting for release

              Comment



              • Dear DS, your strength and confidence as well as your selfless help is unparalleled. Thank you for creating this indicator. May always be green Pips with you.I am waiting patiently for the completion of the Indicator.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ummadirajani View Post

                  great job,keepit up,We are eagerly waiting for release
                  thank you for your trust
                  ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fastpips View Post
                    Dear DS, your strength and confidence as well as your selfless help is unparalleled. Thank you for creating this indicator. May always be green Pips with you.I am waiting patiently for the completion of the Indicator.
                    thank you for your nice words dear fastpips...wish all success
                    ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by deadsoul View Post

                      thank you for your nice words dear fastpips...wish all success
                      Hello trader
                      Is your indicator for adding an arrow completed?
                      How to contact you?
                      Thank you

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cxzscr View Post
                        Hello trader
                        Is your indicator for adding an arrow completed?
                        How to contact you?
                        Thank you
                        check your in box i just PM YOU
                        ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X