728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Extrenal link

Use Code Tag for every link you post Code: link

[code ]your link here[/code ]

All link not using this method will be deleted 15/09/2018
See more
See less

this indicator looks good, please share it..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Share) this indicator looks good, please share it..

    I'm looking for Indicator, anybody have it?


  • #2
    if you find it, please share it. did not find this on either.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AXCESS View Post
      if you find it, please share it. did not find this on either.
      A new video posted ...

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello, any one have

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi all memb
            ers can anyone share this indicator.

            Comment


            • #7
              share it please.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AGENT View Post
                Hello, any one have
                hxxps://forex-kurs.biz/product/samyj-tochnyj-indikator-100-non-repaint-mt4-graal-dlya-binarnyx-opcionov/
                you can bauy here for 490 rubles = 6.71 euro




                you can buy here for 490 rubles = 6.71 euro


                Comment


                • #9
                  i have no idea how that website works lol is this worth it or gimmick

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    May be this will help you. it looks like same. i have not tested. just give a try bro
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I tried, but the payment methods in the sites are more of russian based

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        surprised no one has it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          nothing to surprise it is allotted to mt4 id ,, so no one can share it...

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            working.png
                            ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by deadsoul View Post
                              Wow, mr.Deadsoul, Howz the performance of the indicator, is it possible to share? Thank you

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                lets check if it worth it..here is a signal now on 1MIN ...lets see ..the yellow arrow is a sign from me to check

                                252525.png
                                ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  does it repaint

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by deadsoul View Post
                                    lets check if it worth it..here is a signal now on 1MIN ...lets see ..the yellow arrow is a sign from me to check

                                    252525.png
                                    Dear MR.Deadsoul, what are the settings available for this indicator, thought of trying for alternative indicators, if we have a visibility of the logic behind the indicator. Thanks

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Kptrading2017 View Post

                                      Dear MR.Deadsoul, what are the settings available for this indicator, thought of trying for alternative indicators, if we have a visibility of the logic behind the indicator. Thanks
                                      sure..here is the default settings...

                                      555555.png
                                      ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        ho wdid it work

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X