(Share) True Trendline Indicaor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) True Trendline Indicaor

This indicator draws trendlines automatically.Its protected with guardian.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

I dnt have much idea abt Guardian. Shd we Edu? Can Someone help, Thanks.

Credit to Indo forum

Here is the rar file and web: hxxp://www.truetl.c0m/

Comment

Lets buy it than, it looks good and its only 5 euro
      Thx

Comment

The file is copy protected, anyone would like to own it, they sould buy it for only 5eur/30days. If you need more info, I can help you out.

Regards,
        The founder of TrueTL

Comment

We've just refreshed our site's Buy-page. We received many request about the license (such as multiple account subscribing or longer usage period). Before, we had a custom-license for this request, but now, we can give 6 options to purchase TrueTL faster and easier than earlier.

Let's visit the TrueTL website.

Comment

Our website has been updated: some of you asked us for an example strategy. Please check it out under the "Example" menu.

Comment

is it really good? yr indi is it for entry and exit?

Comment

I tested it for a month and in my opinion it draws to many trendlines, you get like 5-8 trendlines on 15M chart close to each other and that is very confusing cos you actually dont know which break is the ''real'' TD break, I prefer to draw them manually. On 4H+ TF its ok but I hardly trade that TF.

Comment

Originally posted by hankt80 View Post
                  I tested it for a month and in my opinion it draws to many trendlines, you get like 5-8 trendlines on 15M chart close to each other and that is very confusing cos you actually dont know which break is the ''real'' TD break, I prefer to draw them manually. On 4H+ TF its ok but I hardly trade that TF.
                  example pictures

Comment

Comment

Sorry, but I can't find you on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kenjiho View Post
                        Sorry, but I can't find you on Twitter
                        I just did a quick search on Twitter and they came up instantly, their Twitter page is here.

Comment

Thank You.

I share similar things:

Two beautiful entry on monday:

Comment

website

Comment

Just thanks to me

Originally posted by styan View Post
                              This is even better trendline, and much better than the one someone try to sell for 5eur. No need to pay a penny, no password and no need to educate. Just thanks to me should be enough.

Someone send me the code and I just copy it to MQ file and name it after my name.

p/s: Sorry Im a kind of person who like to share as forex money is not like a cake that will finish if I share to everyone and I hate those people who try to sell rubbish.

Wid
                              Attached Files

Comment

video again (from the beginning till the end), and you will find the huge difference between them.

Comment

Originally posted by styan View Post
                                  video again (from the beginning till the end), and you will find the huge difference between them.
                                  Lol, so you claimed that you found the holygrail. If so, Im sure you have made tons of money. So what is the just 5eur. Just share it here as your share in the forex market wont be taken.

I believe, soon or later, it will be a piece of circulation in this forum.

wid

Comment

Firstly please read the first sentences of the webpage before you say something which untrue.

On the forex market the anybody knows the holygrail not exist, so i never said this.

Comment

Originally posted by mywid View Post
                                      Lol, so you claimed that you found the holygrail. If so, Im sure you have made tons of money. So what is the just 5eur. Just share it here as your share in the forex market wont be taken.

I believe, soon or later, it will be a piece of circulation in this forum.

wid
                                      thanks for the share mywid, but honestly I couldn't use your indicator, and i do pay for and use TrueTL - it is very good, and no its not a holy grail and was never intended to be (or advertised as) its just one good tool in your forex toolbox
                                      Neil Rickaby | Bolton Web Design

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                        X