(Share) True Trendline Indicaor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTL 2.20 is Released!

We've added two awaited features to True Support and Resistance Level Indicator:

Precise MTF Extend Line option: We've added Precise MTF Extend line option to see the line extension in the adjusted timeframe if You are using the indicator in MTF mode. Useful if You would like to see the higher timeframe's breakout on the actual chart's timeframe.

Fixed Length option to the Extend Line setting: You can adjust forward and backward the length of the extend line (adjustable length of right side and left side). Ideal for only peak and bottom visualization.

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest versions. You can find all of our FREE and paid indicators on the INDICATOR page.

Comment

• TrueTL 2.27 is Released!

Two new highly requested indicators are released:

Volume Trendline Indicator (with MTF and alert functions)
      Volume Divergence Indicator (with MTF and alert functions)

You can find all of our FREE and purchasable indicators on the INDICATOR page. You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version.

COMING SOON! We are working on the beta version of our new FREE scMTF Stochastic Indicator with the following new features:
      • MT4 - MT5 compatible
      • It can shows upper and lower timeframe's indicator line
      • Customizable alert functions (for levels, crosses, direction changes)
      • Works on strategy tester in multi timeframe mode
      • Improved color modes

Comment

• We are happy to announce 4 new highly requested MT4-MT5 compatible indicators are released:
        • FREE scMTF RSI Indicator (beta version)
        • FREE scMTF CCI Indicator (beta version)
        • FREE scMTF Williams Indicator (beta version)
        • FREE scMTF Stochastic Indicator(beta version)

FEATURES:
        • MT4 - MT5 versions
        • Shows upper and lower timeframe's indicator data
        • Highly customizable alert functions (at levels, crosses, direction changes via email, push, sound, popup)
        • Works on strategy tester (and at weekend without ticks) in multi timeframe mode
        • Improved color modes and higher precision
        • Linear interpolation and histogram mode options
        • Adjustable Levels

FREE DOWNLOAD for Metatrader 4

FREE DOWNLOAD for Metatrader 5

The feedbacks and ideas of thousands of our consumers are inspiring us continuously for development, to expand the services and configuration options, and to release new indicators. If you have any suggestion don’t hesitate to contact us at our SUPPORT page.

Comment

• [QUOTE=styan2;n2346247]We are happy to announce 4 new highly requested MT4-MT5 compatible indicators are released:

FEATURES:
          • MT4 - MT5 versions
          • Highly customizable alert functions (at levels, crosses, direction changes via email, push, sound, popup)
          • Works on strategy tester (and at weekend without ticks) in multi timeframe mode
          • Adjustable Levels

The feedbacks and ideas of thousands of our consumers are inspiring us continuously for development, to expand the services and configuration options, and to release new indicators. If you have any suggestion don’t hesitate to contact us at our SUPPORT page.[/
          Dear Styan almost all free indicators you offer are good but I am really interested in is the trendline software itself. From many reviews it seems like it draws too many trendlines obviously confusing people doing technical analysis. However some features I really liked was 3 times touching alarm ans other goodies. I don't believe in indicators as I believe in pure price action only. I would like to see images of Trendlines it draws.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Farazi;n2346476]
            Originally posted by styan2 View Post
            We are happy to announce 4 new highly requested MT4-MT5 compatible indicators are released:

FEATURES:
            • MT4 - MT5 versions
            • Adjustable Levels

The feedbacks and ideas of thousands of our consumers are inspiring us continuously for development, to expand the services and configuration options, and to release new indicators. If you have any suggestion don’t hesitate to contact us at our SUPPORT page.[/
            Dear Styan almost all free indicators you offer are good but I am really interested in is the trendline software itself. From many reviews it seems like it draws too many trendlines obviously confusing people doing technical analysis. However some features I really liked was 3 times touching alarm ans other goodies. I don't believe in indicators as I believe in pure price action only. I would like to see images of Trendlines it draws.
            I see the images on your website but as per reviews here too many Trendlines on charts. This is my biggest problem,

Comment

• Originally posted by styan View Post
              Weve just revamped our website.

We launched a blog site about our developments, trading-examples and other thoughts. You can leave comments here too. In addition, you can find us easier on social networks and you can subscribe to our blogs RSS-feed.
              You never answered me on too many trendlines being drawn or not ? Is it true what is being stated on this forum about too many trendlines.

Comment

• I guess styan would not answer this question as he knows it to be true.

Comment

• Hi Farazi,

Sorry, I haven't notification about new posts, I will check it (the most secure way to get answer is our SUPPORT page).

Yes, my indicator draws ALL possible trendline to make decision: for example if a trendline or level is broken I want to see the next trendline or level to calculate a possible risk/reward ratio.

It's my (and many custormers') approach. Our indicators is highly customizable so if You have other approach You can use the triangle mode setting (since 2014):

in this mode the indicator analyses the whole chart, then selects and draws only the two nearest trendlines: upper and lower. Basically TrueTL draws all possible trendlines to use for many things: entry, entry-filtering, R/R calculation, SL / TP price, etc. The "Triangle Mode" is ideal if you are looking for an entry only. It's worth to try it out with "Lazy Redraw" option.
                  If you have a question or suggestion here you can contact us quickly. You can read about the frequently asked question what our support is received.

Comment

• Two new FREE MT4-MT5 indicators are released and two features added.
                    • FREE scMTF MACD Indicator (beta version)
                    • FREE scMTF OSMA Indicator (beta version)

Available indicators:

FEATURES:
                    • MT4 - MT5 versions
                    • Adjustable Levels

New features:
                    • Shows Middle Level (Average of High and Low Levels)
                    • Alerts for Middle Level (Average of High and Low Levels)

The feedbacks and ideas of thousands of our consumers are inspiring us continuously for development, to expand the services and configuration options, and to release new indicators. If you have any suggestion don’t hesitate to contact us at our SUPPORT page.

Comment

• Two new FREE MT4-MT5 indicators are released and two features added.
                      • FREE scMTF Momentum Indicator (beta version)
                      • FREE scMTF OBV Indicator (beta version)
                      • FREE scMTF MFI Indicator (beta version)
                      • FREE scMTF DeMarker Indicator(beta version)

Available indicators:
                      • FREE scMTF MACD Indicator (beta version)
                      • FREE scMTF OSMA Indicator (beta version)

FEATURES:
                      • MT4 - MT5 versions
                      • Adjustable Levels

FREE DOWNLOAD for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5

Comment

• TrueTL v2.34 is Released!

We've added a new feature to all oscillator trendline (RSI, CCI, etc.) indicators:

New Trendline Alert: Alert event if the oscillator trendline indicator redraw and new trendline is appeared.

Checkout our 50+ FREE and Paid Indicators

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version.

Comment

• Two new highly awaited indicators are released:
                          • ADX Trendline Indicator (with MTF and alert functions)
                          • ADX Divergence Indicator (with MTF and alert functions)

You can find all of our FREE and purchasable indicators on the INDICATOR page.

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version.

Comment

• TrueTL 2.37 is Released!

Two requested indicators are released:

Check out our 50+ FREE and purchasable indicators on the INDICATOR page.

Comment

Working...
                            X