728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

fx DEcoder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fx DEcoder

hi, all

just a warning from me. i bought resitenly a "course/product" called fx decoder

beside the $3,997 for the package, you need to jion the decoder forex club aswell for $197 a month. so you just got a bunch of eas then if you want to learn how to use it well you have to jion the club aswell.

the introducing webinar is misleading of what you really get for the 3,997.
    for this price you would expect more,then just the eas.

so it is really disapointing evendo the volume divergence trading system they use ,is something to study futher but not with them.

looking at there website,support service..etc , it seems they are more into selling and not teaching.

bad investment.. they also are pushing a software product called Momentics.. spend your money somewhere else.

does anyone know if there is something i can put a complaint in of this company.

-tom

I know u need to be careful now a days.

Comment

yeah...be carefull in the future....

Comment

Working...
      X