728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Did your trading improved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and foremost, you need to learn at least the basics of the theory behind forex trading. Once you have done that, it would be time to open a demo account. Once you are satisfied with your performance on the demo account, you can look for a broker that offers a no-deposit bonus.

Comment

I am improving every day!

Comment

Each day is new learning for me, so I always get motivated by myself that I have learned something new today to improve myself as a trader.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
          Each day is new learning for me, so I always get motivated by myself that I have learned something new today to improve myself as a trader.
          Ditto! For me.

Comment

Trading is an everyday learning process. We can not learn, trading in a few months or a few days. It takes time to be skilled in this work.

Comment

Trading is an everyday learning process. We can not learn, trading in a few months or a few days. It takes time to be skilled in this work.
              Agreed. No quick process.

Comment

There are many fewer people who are actually Forex for a long time because many people left after their loss.

Comment

There are many fewer people who are actually Forex for a long time because many people left after their loss.
                  I had many losing trades but finally I joined Hotforex and my trading improved considerably, thanks to their daily trading analysis and education content

Comment

Nothing matter if you are serious about your work. If you are positive and serious then you can do any work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beloved View Post
                      Nothing matter if you are serious about your work. If you are positive and serious then you can do any work.
                      And you put the effort in

Comment

• I put my effort to control my emotion during trading so that my trading plan can work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beloved View Post
                          I put my effort to control my emotion during trading so that my trading plan can work.
                          Yes, controlling emotion is important.

Comment

Working...
                          X