728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Differences in trading accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imi2 View Post
    I guess these days broker keeps whatever amount we deposit to start trading with them however it is better to start with small amount in order to test the broker other processes before depositing further money to them. In this way we can take idea either they process withdrawals or not.
    I think so too, we can start with low capital to test broker with their service, and this is also can trying platform broker because not all broker has good server which sometime occured one broker we can easily to open trades but another we felt often requote or slipage etc we can get real experience too

Comment

i have two types of trading accounts CENT and ECN . ECN account type is more comfortable for me despite the fact that i am a beginner in trading, i start my trading with liteforex broker. Which type of account do you usually use for trading?

Comment

Yeah there are really different types of account in my case, I was registered in a broker and there are a lot of account types that are available and can suit your taste. Check it if you want. Right now I am using Gold account

Comment

I am alone still like with cent account type because low risk and suitable for beginner, and only with small capital also having opportunity to start trading and learn trade on real market condition, with low risk if compared with standart account, but indeed profit pips also different value if compared with standart account, maybe as profesioanal trader like use standart account

Comment

There are many things that are need to be learnt, in Forex Trading, else it would be just a waste of time, if you trade without proper knowledge and experience and skills.

Comment

Originally posted by madelonfx View Post
              but what is micro account.
              Micro account is an account that lets you trade micro lots (1000 unit as 1 lot). So you can buy in smaller quantity. With such an account you start trading with less money, even with less than a dollar.

Comment

The market has so many brokers so their competitions are difficult to survive and that is why they are taking any amount of deposit to trade.
                But we should trade with learning and knowledge so that we can make a profit.

Comment

in my broker, there are three trading account types, the silver, gold, and platinum. each differs from spreads, leverage and spreads. all according to your preferences.

Comment

Originally posted by alfredgervais16 View Post
                    in my broker, there are three trading account types, the silver, gold, and platinum. each differs from spreads, leverage and spreads. all according to your preferences.
                    There is no meaning to have so many accounts type for traders if you can not be sure about the security of your money. Nowadays every broker is providing so many variety in trading accounts but not providing the security aspects of any trader's money.

Comment

Instead of having so many accounts with one single broker why not going to multiple brokers in order to be on the safe side and more better to withdraw profits on regular basis just to ensure 100% funds safety because no body knew when even a good and reputed broker turned into scam and took away all the funds.

Comment

Yeah, it is good to have a single account to trade with one broker, if you could earn with one broker, you don't need to have multiple broker to make more money.

Comment

Well it depends. For scalping I use zero spread account from Hotforex to get best available raw spreads, but for news trading or long term positions I use premium account with extended leverage option.
                          Not for all traders of course but I do my best to diversify trading styles

Comment

It depends on traders that what kind of account he wants for his trading work. Not every person is a fan of zero spread, there are many who are only need good brokers so that they can trade freely without any worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
                              It depends on traders that what kind of account he wants for his trading work. Not every person is a fan of zero spread, there are many who are only need good brokers so that they can trade freely without any worry.
                              Hm so don't you want to bear zero trading costs especially when broker offers this for free. I think this is what most traders are hunting for. Though regarding other conditions I can't say they are worse or etc. what offsets low spreads, they are just the same you don't have a reason for worry.

I think you simply need to try.

Comment

Working...
                              X