Who told you about Forex Trading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who told you about Forex Trading?

Forex is an international trading platform with which we can invest money and can earn money a lot if we have enough knowledge and enough experiences. As it is a worldwide market my friend told me first.

I started forex trading three years ago and at that time my friend told me about forex and that forex market is totally dependent on the trader skills, if we have skills we can make profits daily. With the benefits I saw, I decided to join first as part time frame and now I am a full time long term trader.

Forex itself is not a trading platform, it is a financial market which you access through your trading platform.
    Do you get all your orders filled? Tight spreads and deep liquidity for serious traders.

Comment

As I posted in another thread, trading is just a legalized form of piracy. Instead of blood flowing, we have money flowing. We are not engaging in productive pursuit, but rather we are out to steal from others.

Comment

"to steal from others" as a summation of trading is an interesting perspective, personally I would like to view trading as being in a position to deliver someone who is trapped in a trade [where I am doing them a favor] when the price is in a more favorable position for me to hopefully profit.

Comment

WellI dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Comment

my friend shahid told me about forex trading. i am a student and he guide me well in forex business and also shahid have good idea in forex trading business. this forum is very helpful and have good experienced persons are there

Comment

My friend told me about Forex trading. We actually do stock trading together. And he suggested that we try this Forex trading too.

Comment

Searching for a lucrative way to earn a living, landed me to this Forex trading.

Comment

Originally posted by mumuy View Post
                  Forex is an international trading platform with which we can invest money and can earn money a lot if we have enough knowledge and enough experiences. As it is a worldwide market my friend told me first.

I started forex trading three years ago and at that time my friend told me about forex and that forex market is totally dependent on the trader skills, if we have skills we can make profits daily. With the benefits I saw, I decided to join first as part time frame and now I am a full time long term trader.
                  I knew forex since 2009 .
                  My friends has told to me . after that I'm find in the internet about forex.

Comment

Originally posted by mumuy View Post

Most of us who replied to this thread had a friend who told us about Forex trading. We were lucky enough that we have friends who informed us about this online venture to earn money via the Web.

Comment

Just like most of the lads here, I was also introduced to forex by my friend. Though my first contact with forex materials and concept came from my brother who went for a forex seminar. He came back and showed me some stuff on forex, but there was no interest then. Not until my friend explained more in detail and showed me some benefits to it, before I started to delve into it.

Comment

About forex told me one punk, when I drinking with him

Comment

Originally posted by Tk2000 View Post
                          As I posted in another thread, trading is just a legalized form of piracy. Instead of blood flowing, we have money flowing. We are not engaging in productive pursuit, but rather we are out to steal from others.
                          I like reading posts such as this one. This member has finally made the most ridiculous posting I've ever read on this forum. I wonder if he is currently doing the same job as a crash car dummy.

Comment

Appears to me there are a quite a lot of traders that make money considering that over 95% over a period lose there shirts and some,this is a fact.

Comment

Everybody is a winner until somebody looks at their score card. Monday morning quarterbacks never loose either. Let them put up a true History report and then you will see the winners from loosers.

Peachy

Originally posted by gwavas View Post
                              Appears to me there are a quite a lot of traders that make money considering that over 95% over a period lose there shirts and some,this is a fact.
                              Peachy
                              Editor and Chief

Comment

Originally posted by gwavas View Post
                                Dont know about the figures but its true that many trader do loose a lot of money in the beginning as they try to earn a lot of money as quickly as possible.

Comment

one of my friend told me about forex.

before I know forex even realy exist. I used to go to change some pocket money in the local exchange post.
                                  Always watched the financial news etc. One of my first trade was exchange, DKK to GBP. I have still some piece of GBP, because it is always strong.

Do you know where can I read forex trading tips? How do I know which one I use? What are the signs of a reliable tip?

thanks your answer

Comment

No one told me about forex. I have found it on Google when i was searching about stocks information. And i just fell in love with it. SO easy to learn and easy to earn money from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
                                      No one told me about forex. I have found it on Google when i was searching about stocks information. And i just fell in love with it. SO easy to learn and easy to earn money from it.
                                      Exactly and i guess internet is full of learning resources and i have noticed that many brokers are also contributing a lot of learning stuff for traders awareness.

Comment

Yes, imi2. Internet is full of knowledgeable aspects. If you take it as a good way, you can learn unlimited things with it. Google has so many new and interesting tools which we can use to learn so many things.

Comment

Working...
                                        X