728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Who told you about Forex Trading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, of course, we should keep our focus on money making only, we should also focus when we lose money, and see that we don't repeat the same mistake in order to minimize our loss.

Comment

I think we can only focus on reviewing our past mistakes by maintaining a trading journal which should be reviewed timely and those mistakes should be avoided in future otherwise trading mistakes can leads to load of losses in forex because forex market does not spare mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by zahra1234
        my cousin is a stoke broker he told me first time about it
        I have been discovered it with my friends, they were doing this and when they told me about the money involved in the same, I was quite interested to learn it.

Comment

Unrealistic expectations. This is probably the one I have seen the most. A lot of ‘traders’ on social media give out the impression of making a lot of money in very little time.

Comment

I was started forex one month ago. I'm curious about my friend is doing and he told me that he trade on forex.

Comment

Firstly understand the basics of forex cause forex is quite different than stock trading. After you have done your basics have some experience in demo trading by opening an account with a forex broker.

Comment

I heard about Forex from my parents first. I was practising on a demo account for one year before I opened a real account.

Comment

I have seen Forex details on the Internet when I was searching something. So Found Forex. I have learned it myself and working with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X