728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

crytocurrency vs forex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crytocurrency vs forex

Hello friends this is checkmail and from year 2008-09, we allhave been experencing quiet a change in our market surroundings.
    Earlier forex was the only option to trade currencies, develop capitals, form companies, but recent gains in crypto currency the new age trading is altered, more and more users are shifting towards crytocurrency and its tradings. Hows the warfare going good or in negative territory between forex and cryto currency ?

What about crypto currency in 2018?

Comment

I would definitely go with the Cryptocurrency now. I'm a beginner in online trading and cryptocurrency world, but with Beetoom company helped me to understand how things work in this business. I'm using their social trading platform and it's really so enjoyoing. ... so, I am happy with my investment!

Comment

Which forex broker allow cryptocurrency trading?

Comment

Not all brokers allow cryptocurrency trading. The only one I am sure of is Tenkofx, and you can deposit with your bitcoin instantly. The broker is very nice and has good trading conditions. They have also been around for quite some time. Take a look: https://tenkofx.com/

Comment

I agree with you, Not all brokers allow cryptocurrency trading. The only one I am sure of is alpari.com, and you can deposit with your bitcoin instantly

Comment

Originally posted by Josesv View Post
              I agree with you, Not all brokers allow cryptocurrency trading. The only one I am sure of is alpari.com, and you can deposit with your bitcoin instantly
              Tickmill and Hotforex also offer cryptocurrency trades, personally tested them, and hold two short positions on BTC from 10K

Comment

Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum proved to have great potential for investment and speculation, due to their high volatility and dramatic price moves.

Comment

Working...
                X