728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

How difficult forex trading is for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    Yeah, and that is why when we are unable to control our emotions in some situations, then, it is better for us to take a short break and calm ourselves down. Like this we can improve our trades.
    Emotions in human are never going to stop or controlled by us. We have to work according to our knowledge and skills. And if we feel that we are not good at our trading, we should focus on learning of market once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
      Emotions in human are never going to stop or controlled by us. We have to work according to our knowledge and skills. And if we feel that we are not good at our trading, we should focus on learning of market once again.
      I am not talking about absolute control, but some control can be established, with proper knowledge and experience and skills, lots of practice is required to achieve this control.

Comment

Did anybody tried to trade on forex by using bitcoin?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxo View Post
          I have got this new feature in my platform but I have not tried to trade bitcoin with my Forex account as I don't have much knowledge about BitCoin in depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxo View Post
            Never Tried. I am learning to trade manually, without using any broker or bot, I have fall for the scamy brokers many times, so now, I am on a little break and preparing myself to learn about trading manually.

Comment

Bitcoin is a new trend for trading using your Forex account. One must try it as it is a new trend in the market and also have so many opportunities to earn money with it. There are many people trading with Bitcoin.

Comment

Wow this thread has been long active now...anyways speaking about 'emotions' in trading forex.... yes they do have their own significance in trading as well as trading psychology has its importance and impact on how people trade the markets.you can think it somewhat similar to a game of chess moves.as you analyse every move of your opponents.and make a strategy to defeat them.
                so logic and emotions both have their own role in trading the markets.
                So all in all markets are inefficiently efficient.
                Dont follow the crowd Let the crowd follow you

Comment

Норме топик

Браво, эта весьма хорошая мысль придется как раз кстати

натяжные потолки цена в гатчине

Comment

Yeah, you could never get over your emotions totally, but you can have a good control over it, so that in time of anger you could stay calm and deal with it.

Comment

There are various reasons for emotional issues in trading. Dealing with emotions is one of the challenges that one faces in trading.

Comment

The forex trading difficult for me is such as the first time learning to drive. I will crash some object.

Comment

Originally posted by annasemera View Post
                          The forex trading difficult for me is such as the first time learning to drive. I will crash some object.
                          You don't need to worry about it. Please have a look at this 2018 Forex trading guide.

Comment

You can search different learning website for Forex to gain knowledge of trading. Just Google it out and find the tutorials to study.

Comment

Working...
                            X