728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Extrenal link

Use Code Tag for every link you post Code: link

[code ]your link here[/code ]

All link not using this method will be deleted 15/09/2018
See more
See less

Innovative connector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Discuss) Innovative connector

    Version 2016, new version 2017. FIX-API MT4 vs MT4 Fast mt4 broker AXI-trader pro ECN, Tickmill ECN slow mt4 A-market instant execution, Accent fx instant execution, Demo only on live this is old version for test new version $5$$.
    Download Innovative Connector 2016.7z from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way contact me if you need any question handersonkane@gmail.com enjoy

  • #2
    if you have tested it give your feed back to this trend.

    Comment


    • #3
      Any body has tested it? For what purpose it is used?
      Can any one explain about it thanks.

      Comment


      • #4
        What actually function these connector I don't understand at all, whether this file to make fast speed for mt4 or other function
        it will good if included explanation detail how to use it

        Comment


        • #5
          hello,

          simply choose or open demo account on JFD broker place the Innovative Connector Server in the MT4 folder then restart the MT4, place it on EURUSD chart H4.
          Open demo account on gainsy or fxopen ecn place Innovative EA in the MT4 folder then restart the MT4, place ex4. file on EURUSD chart M1. You should see display on your chart indicating server in connected to take trade position in Fxopen demo account. test an give me feed back. thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            PLEASE DO USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD AND TEST Download Innovative Connector 2016.7z from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by handerson View Post
              hello,

              simply choose or open demo account on JFD broker place the Innovative Connector Server in the MT4 folder then restart the MT4, place it on EURUSD chart H4.
              Open demo account on gainsy or fxopen ecn place Innovative EA in the MT4 folder then restart the MT4, place ex4. file on EURUSD chart M1. You should see display on your chart indicating server in connected to take trade position in Fxopen demo account. test an give me feed back. thanks
              A tip about new MT4 builds.... we no longer need to restart MT4 to use a recently added indicator or EA. Simply hover the mouse cursor over the Navigator window and right mouse-click and select "Refresh".

              Comment


              • #8
                Indicators can be very useful in building trading systems, because it is difficult to articulate objectively what certain things look like.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beloved View Post
                  Indicators can be very useful in building trading systems, because it is difficult to articulate objectively what certain things look like.
                  Do you provide forex signals or education? Would really try your stuff on my demo platform

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by marusyafx View Post

                    Do you provide forex signals or education? Would really try your stuff on my demo platform
                    Sorry but I do not work on any auto system. I like to work on manually no need to find any signals or trading system to trade in the market.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X