728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Trading on Forex with bitcoin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ask) Trading on Forex with bitcoin

What do you know about cryptocurrency? How do you think is it good way for earning money by trading on forex with bitcoin?

Норме топик

Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы не правы. Я уверен. Давайте обсудим это. Пишите мне в PM, пообщаемся.

монтаж тканевых натяжных потолков

Comment

Trading bitcoin as a commodity against USD or EUR, in my opinion, is riskier but at the same time lucrative too because of its volatility. I am also planning to trade it as one of my broker hot forex has started offering it against the major currencies.

Comment

I do not think that trading Bitcoin is risky, it is the same as in Forex. We have to analyze market so that we can trade. As we do in Forex for trading. Bitcoin is the currency and nowadays it is very popular in traders for trading.

Comment

Yeah, but I prefer trading with Forex Trading, as I have spend quite a lot of time to learn it, thus I don't want to get involve in the Bitcoin.

Comment

Although there are many brokers now accepting Bitcoin, not I believe we have to be with a reliable and trustworthy broker, as it is sort of necessary part and one got to have it.many that can really fill you with joy in terms of being reliable and trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
              Although there are many brokers now accepting Bitcoin, not I believe we have to be with a reliable and trustworthy broker, as it is sort of necessary part and one got to have it.many that can really fill you with joy in terms of being reliable and trustworthy.
              The leaders in BTC trading volumes (CFD contracts) is Hotforex. That's why I stick to them now, best liquidity.

Comment

From a perspective of market liquidity and depth, BTC is no match for the forex. Bitcoin is dramatically more volatile, with higher slippage/spread and outrageous transaction fees. Very illiquid at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
                  From a perspective of market liquidity and depth, BTC is no match for the forex. Bitcoin is dramatically more volatile, with higher slippage/spread and outrageous transaction fees. Very illiquid at times.
                  Still you can easily make money there trading on pullbacks. I don't risk my capital holding bitcoins physically, but speculate on its movements on my Hotforex account which offers BTCUSD CFD contracts.

Comment

You need to deposit into a trading account using bitcoin. Many Forex brokers now allow traders to deposit via bitcoin, Dash, litecoin and even ethereum. So, this is very possible. Trading Forex with bitcoin and trading bitcoin are two different things. From my Forex mt4 I can see bitcoin available for trade.
                    Last edited by loftrader; 20-12-2017, 12:42 PM.
                    Get Free money to trade Forex

Comment

Working...
                    X