728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Still searching for an EA which can generate 5%-10% daily with minimum DD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still searching for an EA which can generate 5%-10% daily with minimum DD

Hi All

I am still in search of an EA which can generate 5%-15% per day with minimum DD. I have lost huge fund in forex trying various methods, strategies and EAS. Anyone please help me to find a safe EA.

Originally posted by afsalr View Post
    Hi All

I am still in search of an EA which can generate 5%-15% per day with minimum DD. I have lost huge fund in forex trying various methods, strategies and EAS. Anyone please help me to find a safe EA.
    Check ur private message.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdecosta01 View Post
      Check ur private message.
      I want the safe EA
      please give it to me,too

Comment

Not grail, but it will help in the trade

look indicator, it is based on MA Rubicon Indicator.ex4:rGBPUSD.IM15.pngolleyes:

Comment

Is there an EA for this one?

Comment

how can I found this ea

Comment

ridiculously high target

Comment

Hi. Kind of went through the same thing... Is it possible to get this EA?

Comment

U think by just asking and ppl will give u? Even monthly 10-15% already too high.

Comment

That's just what I was thinking. Even 5% per month compounding over one year is impressive. If I were making 15% per month, I would be a multi-multi-millionaire by now.
                    If there is one thing only that I have learned about forex it is chasing the "big moves" is a fatal trap. A "little", often is far, far better than a (risky) "lot" less often. And then compounding / time takes care if the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by ForexNewbie51 View Post
                      That's just what I was thinking. Even 5% per month compounding over one year is impressive. If I were making 15% per month, I would be a multi-multi-millionaire by now.
                      If there is one thing only that I have learned about forex it is chasing the "big moves" is a fatal trap. A "little", often is far, far better than a (risky) "lot" less often. And then compounding / time takes care if the rest.
                      Excellent saying sir-it is the main idea one must be content with

Comment

Working...
                      X